Game lets you choose your sex

>Game lets you choose your sex
>The female is the most popular every time, without fail

Attached: 1633545925828.jpg (1470x1200, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5v_Dl7i4Bcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pokemon is a japanese game
trannies love everything japanese
trannies love paying as female characters
simple as
youtube.com/watch?v=5v_Dl7i4Bcw

Only exceptions I can think of
>Red from R/B/G
>Ethan from G/S
>Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening, while later FE avatars are overwhelmingly more popular as the female version

Assassins creed, mass effect

>he actually thinks this is true
Pokemon is the easiest game to disprove this with, the game literally has a multiplayer online mode where you see other people's characters, just count the amount of male trainers compared to female.

Corrin for sure, Byleth seems pretty even to me, although Female Byleth obviously gets more fanart.

Isn't it actually that male PCs are chosen more on average, it's just that females get all the fanart so the popularity seems flipped.

This

They also arent factoring kids who just mash A and get the dude and dont care anyways. Most kids will choose the male protag simply because Ash is also a dude.

not really

Attached: 1652920709711.png (760x821, 131.16K)

Attached: not in smash.png (838x664, 502.26K)

>Red
>Ethan
Because their female counterparts came later on.

Attached: Pokémon.full.1293466.jpg (1200x750, 663.73K)

lol
lmao even

This is it. Normal people that play the game and that's it just go with dudes because 90% of people that play vidya beyond Candy Crush are dudes. Obviously the more ""creative"" people that end up on the Internet making fanart tend to be those that play female characters either because they're female themselves or, you know, the other option.

Attached: male female split.png (738x1205, 946.29K)

>Obviously the more ""creative"" people that end up on the Internet making fanart tend to be those that play female characters
weird conclusion to reach. I'm sure plenty of fanartists play Male characters and still draw the female ones.

Why would you play an 80 hour RPG then draw fanart of the protagonist you have no attachment to

Your pic is the result of westurd devs being unable to create good-looking women.

>fanartists
>actually playing the games
how new are you?

Where are your glasses, user?

That stat's only true for western games.

turns out that identity obsessed twitter mongoloids are in the minority and most people like cute girls for their own sake

That’s because Robin is garbage either way and Awakening is all about playing matchmaker with waifus so you have to pick the male to get your own

I play as a girl in Pokemon because the girls are cute.
In Gen 1 and 2 I play as a boy however.