Awful gunplay

>awful gunplay
>all the NPC shit on your mouth for killing terrorists that wants you death
"ok so I gotta play this as a stealth game"
>the non-lethal melee weapon needs ammon because reasons
>the crossbow rarely works because, again, the gunplay is shit
>the lethal weapon actually kill the enemy (how the fuck can you kill an human with a crowbar)
>eveytime you use the crossbow evey enemy in the area appear and make a gangbang
year, I think I am done giving this game a chance.

Attached: latest[1].png (600x745, 622.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNUNx319UCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOUR TOO LATE user
ALREADY IM MORE THAN HUMAN

Attached: merge.png (582x652, 564.66K)

Your loss faggot loser

What a shame.

yeah it's my loss because i spent 1$ in this game

ESL moment

Attached: 1568066357302.jpg (934x1080, 146.78K)

>using stealth
do yourself a favor and get a laser sight for your pistol and blast every single fool that dares threaten your presence, and the game is actually a really fun shooter

non-lethal playthroughs of deus ex are the epitome of silliness because the game doesn't even have basic stealth mechanics, it's no thief

youtube.com/watch?v=hNUNx319UCM

skill issue

>>awful gunplay
the secret is to use the laser mod on your pistol, it is on the very first level. You will get a 100% accuracy and now you can play the game like counterstrike

>ESL

Attached: 1643168443075.png (442x442, 466.66K)

>pepper gun
>prod
>baton
ggez

Attached: 1578122663261.jpg (700x700, 120.98K)

>>the non-lethal melee weapon needs ammon because reasons
balance reasons. you should keep the baton as backup.

the gunplay is fine as long as you actually put points into the gun skills you want to use, it's not meant to be a pure action game although you can still end up playing it that way after a certain point.

if i upgrade my melee weapon proficiency can i put enemies to sleep with one batton hit or will i always have to rely on the prod?

haven't played it for a while but I'm pretty sure you can do it every time if you aim for the head

Pretty sure aiming for the lower back is most effective

The baton can still knock out most enemies in one hit if you hit in the right area. For some reason the lower back area is where you can hit them for a knockout, not sure why. Also maybe on the neck area. Guess maybe their helmets are supposed to be protecting the top of the head so it doesn't work there as much.

Upgrading your melee skill will still let you knock them out more easily though as it increases damage. Also when you encounter the MJ12 commandos they take more to go down so you'll need a higher melee skill and possibly the melee damage aug to knock them out in one hit.

After 1 upgrade you can put most weak enemies to sleep with one batton hit. You just need to hit them in the back.
stunned enemies (with prod or pepper spray) also take double damage and backstabs still work on them even if they've already seen you

you can knock out any enemy with one hit of a baton if you aim in the correct place near their neck/back
yes, even mj12 commandos and mib/wib

thank a lot for the answer anons, ill upgrade it once and see how it goes

shit you're right, forgot about the baton, thanks user

oh and dragon's tooth once you get it, keep that shit and success