Is Steam Deck the ultimate emulation machine?

Is Steam Deck the ultimate emulation machine?

Attached: 99FC6275-7A37-4612-AB28-B84D00D47885.jpg (640x640, 124.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HumE268ETuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really doubt that can play smt v very well

Yes.

>no FreeSync for perfect framepacing in retro games
>no FreeSync for arcade games that have weird and non-conventional proprietary framerates for perfect framepacing
nope

Whats there to doubt?
youtu.be/HumE268ETuI

Eh, aside of having a 256GB model with an 512GB SD card, I bought another 512SD card for Windows+Gamepass. Works nicely

Now it's the long waiting game.

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-153939_Steam.jpg (1049x442, 75.92K)

At least you'll have access to more guides than the rest of us

Is there a limit to the size of the SD card? And is the battery life good?

As far as Im concerned, a desktop pc is the ultimate emulation machine but steam deck comes next. People that buy deck to play modern games are retarded

Prove it. Post God Hand.

>plays switch games at 0.75x the resolution with drops in 15-20 area
nah I'm good
lmao

im pretty sure the biggest SD cards on the marker only go to 1TB
im using a 1 tb card on my deck and it works perfectly

Perfect 1tb is more than enough for the games I wanna put on. Can it run yuzu, pcsx2 and rpcs3?

No, It is too much of a fuckhuge behemoth to be an optimal way to play retro games.

yes they even have native linux versions

No limit beyond dimensions. I just ordered a 1TB 2230 for me and a buddy.
The battery life is the same as a switch unless you change settings and use the beta updates. You'll go from 4hrs to 6 for games unless they're recent and graphically intensive.

Based appreciate it

6 hours seems kinda low I was hoping for 8 but I guess it can't be helped.

I think the fixed sd card limit is around 4-6tb but as said sd cards on the market right now go up to 1tb. Also u can uprgrade Deck's internal storage as well. These emus work but expect framedrops. Given some time and they will be running well. At least switch emus will because they are almost there. I have slim hopes for heavy ps3 games running at 60fps on deck

Pretty impressive not gonna lie

Hey user can you come up with an easy way to phone capture that
There's no way i can play god hand and record lol

Phone hanging off a table

Just use your computer, I don't understand people who buy other devices solely for emulation.

Alright lets see how fucking janky this looks
Be prepared to see someone bad at video games

No my PC is.
I really don't need to play Tetris on the CD-i while taking a shit. Nor am I lugging an XL tablet with controllers attached on my work commute and back just to get 25 minutes of SMT2 in.

Is there a romset like nointro that has no bullshit? like, only the ntsc versions with only translation patches for japanese games? i went and downloaded no intro and tried to use emudeck with it but i think i overloaded it and it refuses to properly show the art in steam