Who are better at games, boomers or zoomers?

Who are better at games, boomers or zoomers?

I hear people talk about reaction time decreasing with age, but modern games are definitely easier than older games overall. Most AAA games practically play themselves these days.

Attached: 8e1.png (4000x2000, 1.68M)

Boomers. Zoomers require handholding through the entirety of any game they play.

Boomers are only good at braindead trial and error memorization games. Retro games are unforgiving, not difficult; there is a big difference. They are shallow games with little content or depth, so they make up for it by being cheap and overly punishing despite taking little time to master once you get over the time-wasting pad.

And yes, I will always use save states
>game makes you waste time and repeat content over and over to pad game length because they are designed for a child who gets one game a year
>I am an adult who doesn't want to spend an entire summer playing one game, so I use save state checkpoints to reduce the tedium while still playing and enjoying all of the fundamentals of the game, just without retreading tedious shit I've already done
There is literally nothing wrong with this and it's hilarious this somehow causes so much butthurt.

A no death playthrough completed after practicing with save states is infinitely more impressive than simply beating a game not ever using save states. This is also one reason I enjoy modern indies; they are genuinely very deep and challenging games that give you appropriate tools to learn and practice, and yet are still much more difficult without having to rely on simply wasting your time like many retro games do.

Attached: 1649621344970.png (379x442, 301.03K)

That's nice, you didn't beat the game though.

>I’m not butthurt!
>Now I will spend the next 4 hours typing out novels explaining how I beat a game by cheating.

Zoomers, man.

boomers are like 60+ years old so most of them have never touched a video game besides pacman in their life. zoomers are definitely better
unless by "boomers" you're just referring to everyone over 25

I completed the game with no deaths actually

Good for you! You didn't beat the game, though.

>Always threads accusing zoomers or boomers of being shit
>No one ever challenges anyone to a video game match
>On a gaming board

sad really. I bet boomers would absolutely crush zoomers.

>Boomers are only good at braindead trial and error memorization games.
lolno, you are thinking of boomer autistics
zoomer autistics are just as bad, they just express it in a different way

you are absolutely correct in the rest of your post though and it's hilarious how much butthurt it is generating

depends on the game, I know 12 year olds would definitely stomp my ass in shit like fortnite I can't compete with that level of autism

The “I am an adult!” defense, classic. Play an easier game if you haven’t got time. Boom.

You're thinking about genX. Millenials mostly grew up with the games that are constantly being rereleased for zoomers. Like halo or whatever.

I couldn’t even imagine a reality where I would get filtered so hard as to use save states, I never have and I never will. If you want to be a bitch and cheat at a video game you can, but don’t act like your anything above the filth on the bottom of my shoe.

Attached: 1647750227213.jpg (667x528, 61.29K)

in the context of vidya
Boomers = anyone older than me
Zoomers = anyone younger than me

You've literally never done anything remotely difficult or impressive in a videogame ever (or any other aspect of your life for that matter)

literally who gives a fuck if someone beat an old shitty game or not? why are you so autistic? retro gamers are so fucking reddit kill yourself faggot

Attached: file.png (340x296, 73.11K)

>explicitly denotes the difference between difficult and unforgiving, says old games aren't difficult
>"hurf durf play an easier game then"

are you illiterate or just retarded

if you didn't post this from a CRT i don't care m8

I’ve beaten kaizo rom hacks without save states whilst you are probably using save states on fucking Mario bros or some
Shit, kill yourself you pathetic bastard.

>noooo you can't just try the boss again, you have to play the whole boring 10 minute level all over because, well just because, OK!

Attached: doublesoy.png (726x750, 124.45K)

I played and beat a lot of nes and snes games over the years, I'm fucking tired of them but if there is a chance I go back and play one I'll fucking use save states if I damn well want to, I don't have the time or patience for that shit anymore

>twitter screencap and basedjaks in the same image
>2022
when will it fucking end bros

40 years old and still going.

Attached: DSP.jpg (1600x900, 36.34K)

Who is the best gamer on Any Forums? Is there a single champion amongst them?

Attached: 1649439223038.png (200x220, 24.42K)

It’s called punishment you zoomer fuck, your daddy didn’t beat you enough you spoiled cunt.

le 14 year old wojacker

Attached: 1650481805616.webm (576x1024, 1.95M)

OnlyAfro

so this is what the retards that spammed wojacks looked like
interesting

>Any Forums
>playing games

Post warpless no power-ups no death SMB

>b-b-b-b-but!!!
then shut the fuck

trial and error is learning you retarded fucking faggot not memorization
you'd be a terrible teacher

I play games all the time you fucking loser.

Uh huh, he did say some retarded shit about not being able to beat old games but that doesn’t make them difficult. I had a good laugh at that.

Play an easier game, zoomie

Out of all the challenges you could think of you think of that baby shit? Lmao you are more pathetic then I thought.

remember this. if you ever argue with someone here they're more than likely about 15 years old

What does a rewind function do anyway? Is it literal rewind with a button combo or is it some progressive savestate system?

He isn't Any Forums
>OnlyAfro
literally who?

Seems based to me, keep seething tranny

It's a literal rewind. People miss every jump and rewind until they "made it".

>it's baby shit!!!
>B-B-B-B-BUT I CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T OKAY!!!
post video of SMB warpless no power-ups no death or kill yourself

It's like Prince of Persia timerewind function. But with infinity uses.

It's fucking retarded either way
The 30 year old boomer meme was one of the worst things to happen to the Internet
>inb4 "ok _oomer"

Attached: 1648995478730m.jpg (1024x394, 73.51K)

>play games for fun or to pass time
>NOOOO YOU MUST BE PUNISHED AND ENJOY IT
fuck off nerd

kaizo romhacks give you infinite lives and continues you fucking dunce. Merely beating them is no harder than beating LL in SMB All-Stars.

Imagine unironically bragging about this. Just fucking lmao

While I agree with the post I also think the people ITT acting as if playing a video game is an achievement worth bragging about are fucking retarded

why is modern Any Forums so stupid? Back in the day people couldn't even pretend to be this stupid. It's kind of impressive honestly.

Sure. The problem is that shitters will say they don't care and that it's not an achievement but shit get massively butthurt if you point out they didn't beat a game if they cheated.

seething zoomies lol