BLIZZARD DOUBLING DOWN

ANOTHER SOCIAL CONTRACT HAS BEEN MADE
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23797208/an-eye-on-player-behavior-and-reporting-improvements
>While you should only need to accept it once, there may be a future point where you’ll need to reaccept the contract to continue playing.

Attached: tranny gestapo.png (1305x812, 605.38K)

players are getting banned left and right because their tranny cult got offended over a few gamer words

Attached: 1653591957708.png (343x424, 53.53K)

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

trannys cannot get into the kingdom of god, they will go to hell when they die, because their name has been written in blood since before they were born - and subsequently switched gender roles

We wouldn't need social contracts if parents raised their children instead of screens. Teachers no longer have any authority over them, change HAS to happen in the home.
What can we do to save video games?

Attached: tumblr_ppi907wdAZ1snvk5o_540.jpg (540x720, 75.92K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST MAKE ME ACCEPT YOUR TERMS OF USE AGAIN LIKE I DO EVERY TIME THE GAME UPDATES

they have to do this or they can get sued for being accomplices to harrassment resulting in death of one of their tranny whales 41%'s and the family sues the game for enabling the harrasment that "contributed" to the death

this is the american JEWstice system working as intended

reminder that these troons need to be told directly that they fucking suck

Attached: looney troons.png (1225x464, 57.4K)

>fun, fair, and safe game environment
>fails to do any of those
When will companies stop listening to an ultra small minority and tell them to fuck off?

Blizzard is a tranny faggot company now. Stop playing their games.

Humanity is a huge mistake

>fuckin
There's no way that's real! Right?

bros... should we libertarian gamers protest this? Companies shouldn't be able to create their own terms of service. We should nationalize battlenet like twitter!

If I wouldn't know better I'd say they're intentionally fucking up whatever they can before the M$ buy is finished.

Attached: evil-laugh-the-matrix.gif (280x202, 1.89M)

Attached: 1620584357941.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

Attached: blizzard poop.png (1084x798, 648.5K)

The long term goal is to remove chat from games entirely, they’re frustrated because the fake progressive culture is being exposed.

You can't save video games. You can only save yourself. Play on private servers and ban dumb kids.

Attached: b31d11d0de4583b0dd4afaeb2e0bd68a--gamer-humor-funny-images.jpg (500x627, 85.03K)

>f*ckin
He deserved it.

so glad i never gotten into WoW
>buhhzoomzoomdurdur
i remember you could buy subscriptions at Blockbuster rental

>ban everyone that talks
>no one talks
>zero game community

Ah the twitter tranny future where zero people trust each other and any real human contact must be hidden from the witch hunt.

Attached: 1643132322290.png (1078x1113, 75.2K)

>Free speech is censored and punished everywhere
What the fuck is happening, how are people going to communicate?

sjws killed Blizzard from the inside on purpose because it used to be a nerdy developer for nerdy people

You aren't. You will receive your daily programming from Alphabet Inc and you will remain quiet as you fulfill packages for Amazon.

you're not supposed to communicate
you just have to listen and believe. and obey