CYBERPUNK 2077 CONFIRMED TO ONLY HAVE ONE EXPANSION

>CDPR Group Q1 2022 Results Conference
>"The Cyberpunk expansion is the last product that is based on REDEngine, any future product will be on Unreal."
youtube.com/watch?v=79y_tfWk2so
Shazam bros...I kneel.

Attached: 20794_1.jpg (1280x719, 128.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6zcccv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and it's gonna get cancelled anyway

streamable.com/6zcccv
Link to the quote in question from the conference.

kek, this really is the game that keeps on giving

CDPR flew to close up to the sun and burned, this is the final lesson to every small developer who wants to chase their success and become a soulless AAA machine

>W1 and 2 have no expansion
>W3 has an expansion that adds a big of land to an existing map but not a new land mass
>2077 having on expansion is somehow news
Its nice they are ditching REDEngine for UE5 though, in house engine that somehow can't do shit indie UE4 projects can do.

>can't do shit indie UE4 projects can do
Like?

No, at most they are going to release some shitty shit, but they can't cancel it. If they cancel it, everyone and their mothers will trash on them again, and they can't afford to lose more pr.

Daily reminder that they sealed their fate like 10 years ago when they tried to go for the console audience by porting TW to the 360 and got sued out the ass by the Frenchies because they have actual working rights.

Then it was a steep decline into casualization of the franchise with TW2.

embarrassing. witcher 3 has 2

>they can't afford to lose more pr.
lol
lmao

it's cute you think that

>they can't afford to lose more pr
Kek they sold 18 millions Cyberpunk 2077. They're doing fine.

so other expansions are gonna be standalone and nextgen only
I'm cool with this

there will be no other expansions...

they should make a become-a-good-game expansion

RED engine >>> UE5 unironically.

I hate CDPR, but you are objectively wrong W3 had 2 "Expansions", you forgot pic related
It also added a new and completely broken leveling system and Silver Sword

Attached: CgpwU_UWsAE6cME.jpg (1024x576, 160.96K)

W3 had two expansions.

Hearts of Stone added stuff to the main map but Blood and Wine added an entire new region that isn't on the existing map at all. It was also the best content in all of W3.

Sweet. This amazing game just gets better and better.

Attached: 1647683045642.jpg (996x561, 57.43K)

ATTENTION CYBERPUNK WAS GOOD AND THE EXPANSION WILL BE KINO

It's dead, 8 years of everyone's waste of time

I'm still mad that we didn't get pre downgrade TW3
Now their next witcher games running on unreal engine will look soulless af

does this game work well already or what?

every good developer becomes a garbage one the moment they become a publically tradable company. the passion dies and the only priority becomes pleasing stockholders, which means getting diversity involved, focus groups and adding the most popular boring shit to your game until it's all just the same shit everyone else is doing

performance is much better than it was at release for me but it's still buggy and pure jank

TW1 and TW2 had their Enhanced Editions, and TW3 had two expansions actually. Besides why name the expansions "Expansion 1" if there was never going to be an "Expansion 2"? Just call it "Expansions" and leave it at that.

Attached: 488ul5w1ywk71.png (2258x1266, 843.67K)

they sure tricked people with this game lel

only tricked retards desu, i was excited for the game until the 2018 E3 trailer which killed all my hype. all the ridiculous promises they made up to release were obvious lies

so they have a sequel in the planning already?
aw sweet!

there's a nextgen version coming this year so keep your fingers crossed

Most games don't even get one expansion.
It's funny how they just quietly shuffled that roadmap away and cancelled the shit that was supposed to be on THAT though. Remember how Cyberpunk was going to have multiplayer module patched in a year or two later? CDRed doesn't!

Don't underestimate the level of amateurism of these guys. Remember that they recommended that those who bought the game on previous generation consoles should ask for a refund, but they "forgot" to tell Sony and Microsoft beforehand and players tried the refunds only to find out that they were not entitled to one.

Yeah it's mostly fixed bugwise and performance is leaps better than at launch. Unironically a solid 7.5/10 now.