Is animay dark souls worth buying for a few pennies? Tiddies and decent combat are enough for me

Is animay dark souls worth buying for a few pennies? Tiddies and decent combat are enough for me

Attached: 1635219211645.png (1250x702, 1.32M)

If you can stomach awful level design, then yes. Just make sure to get it for really, really cheap.

It's alright. It's main issue is honestly enemy diversity and the levels are a bit samey.

at that price point, ye. refunded it before launch, pirated out of curiosity—not worth full price desu.

level design seemed better than dark souls 3

>level design seemed better than dark souls 3
I hate Dark Souls 3, but c'mon now.

Yeah it's fun

Attached: Code Vein - Lightning Charge.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

It's a pretty good game. A bit clunky sometimes but I had a good time playing through it with a friend.

Are there any mods that add in armor elements to your character? I want to make a Blood Dragon Vampire.

Mia is the only redeeming aspect of this game.

Attached: 29815842379171665185758.jpg (1920x1080, 196.2K)

Level design in Dark Souls 3 is better than the rest of the series
Also Code Vein has some really good level design, like 1/3rd of the map
It's a good game

Attached: Cathedral of the Deep.jpg (3444x2550, 844.7K)

No. It's pretty shit, even for coomer standards.
I pirated it and still felt robbed.

it's alright, at that price go for it if you're interested i guess. just measure your expectations

It's the best souls game, for whatever that's worth.

lol no
It's garbage
Easily the worst Souls ripoff since lords if the fallen and a shit game on itself

There's mods to increase outfits but the armor in this game go over the outfit in the upper part of the body like coats over the shoulder.
It's modern themed so the heaviest armor is heavy coats of military themed

Mamma Mia

Attached: 1640877121553.jpg (1920x1080, 175.76K)

You post this like it makes a point but these are just hallways lol. the level design in this game sucks.

>You post this like it makes a point but these are just hallways
What?

Nice story and characters
Surprisingly good boss design aside from some cheap moves
Really fleshed out and varied builds and combat
Great CC and fashion
Stallar OST and waifus
Pick it up

Attached: Insatiable Despot.jpg (1280x720, 179.95K)

sup Any Forums

Attached: 1624859030855.jpg (1920x1080, 302.11K)

Darn. The devs could've added some heavily armored wrist-guards and boots at least. Pity.

Attached: TWW2 Blood Dragon.jpg (287x632, 53.12K)

does anyone have a webm of this guy that was walking (not running) and facetanking a boss and taking 0 damage?
i think he had like >100 physical resist across all phys damage types or something

BIGGER

Attached: 1628475253992.png (1144x1836, 2.72M)

>Is animay dark souls worth buying for a few pennies?
No, and neither is Surge, Mortal Shell, or any other souls-like you can find. They're all shit.

>heavily armored wrist-guards and boots at least
You can put and place accessories like ammo/tool pouches, belts, knee/elbow pads, mutated arms or horns
The only limitation is your actual armor, which in this picture is the coat, so you gotta account for that
Forearms and waist to boots you can pretty much put what you want and the clothes under it are also CC chosen
Each armor has three recolors

Attached: Code Vein screenshot 4.jpg (1920x1080, 533.21K)

Also forgot i put a gun holster so yeah, the CC is quite good