How do you deal with enormous backlogs?

How do you deal with enormous backlogs?

Attached: Backlogs.jpg (1920x1038, 749.78K)

I buy more games.

Stop buying so much shit.

t. had Valkyria Chronicles1+4, grandia 1+2, cold steel 2-4 and resonance of fate on backlog. Now it's just Grandia 2 left, ignore new sales, stop opening the store page.

Take an imodium. Or, in this case, play a single good video game to cleanse the palate, jesus

just don't buy a game unless you're going to play it immediately
>inb4 sales

Don't buy any games until you're fucking done with the ones you bought.
Stop buying things just because they're on sale, buy them because you want to play them.
I have to finish Rogue Legacy 2, start Scott Pilgrim, and keep playing Gran Turismo 7. That's it.
You're giving yourself analysis paralysis by having too much choice. It's why Game Pass keeps their library on rotation; if it got too big, you'd just spend hours browsing as opposed to playing.

start with the shortest games like 2hu and finish them first

Every weekend I go to my sister's, we order pizza, ruffles and a couple monster cans, pick a game at random and play from beginning to end, we discovered a few hidden gems this way like Blood Knights and Obscure 2

Attached: IMG_20220523_200009.jpg (1080x1550, 321.79K)

Having a steamdeck helps it a lot. I finished 15 games in 2 months.

>buy games on sale
>continue playing whatever I am currently playing and wait for the time to play what I bought.
Like any normal person I just play whatever I want

I PLAY MY FUCKING GAMES INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT A BACKLOG LIKE SOME FAGGOT OP MONGOLOID

>Obsure 2

So uh how did your sister think of that girl being preggo with a monster baby haha...

We were more amused at the fact that the villain legit wanted to screw his own sister, was a blast through and through

I pick a competitive online game then play it for 2000 hours or until I'm completely burnt the fuck right out then choose a new one

It's a good way to spend all your life playing video games while spending very little money on video games

>all games: 154
>enormous

by not playing them and playing the same 3-5 games on rotation forever

This.

Attached: 1647363491745s.jpg (125x124, 2.16K)

Attached: Ys`.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

Usually take a laxative and sit on the toilet for a bit with my Game Boy.

based physicalchad

>play what i feel playing
>dont play what i dont feel like playing
>buy what i feel playing if i'm about to paly it = doesnt look like its not going to get cheaper

Nigger

I don’t have a backlog because I’m not autistic enough to classify and list everything I own as something I have to do. I just buy what looks cool and get round to it whenever.

This.
I just have a bag of games that I'm interested in playing. I buy one or two and enjoy them first, then afterwards go hunting for the next game (add it on wishlist etc) and rinse and repeat.

sometimes the backlog is just shit you pirate/own from family members
you dont even need to see a store to have a backlog

I don't have a backlog. I have games I play and games I don't.

>enormous
>not even 4 digits
lmao

By playing vidya.
I also don't buy games and use steam in nobrowser small mode for taking screenshots in pirated games. Pirating whatever I feel like playing instead of trying to keep track of sales helps.

I don't, I don't buy games when I have some that I didn't finish

Attached: image_2022-05-26_213154545.png (243x119, 16.72K)