Tall women are superior

Tall women are superior.

More to love
Will give you strong children
Can reach their own things
Strong legs preventing you from pulling out

Attached: 20220526_150130.jpg (2064x3888, 690.25K)

She looks like she fucks black lumas

Correct.

Attached: 1649950459560m.jpg (1024x1024, 127.47K)

More like BONKsalina.

Attached: 23711334a375254d.png (1148x1239, 294.52K)

What's good to say to a tall woman when she politely rejects your advances for not being tall enough? I mean, I'm probably not going to change her mind but it's worth thinking about the best response.

Attached: 1650128422133.jpg (1080x1320, 125.63K)

Nothing. Just walk away show her that it doesnt bother you and you have options

"What's the tallest guy you've dated?" Then, whatever her response is go "Did he make you happy? Do you want to give a guy a chance?"

Sometimes it feels better to engage a bit more than that. Women might also change their mind if the first answer was reflexive.

>"What's the tallest guy you've dated?" Then, whatever her response is go "Did he make you happy? Do you want to give a guy a chance?"
Extremely cringe. Does anyone have that image where the boomer is saying generic dumb shit to women in a bar, and then he's like "Yep, still got it."?

Attached: boomer mindset.png (376x369, 162.11K)

Attached: 1431017019425.jpg (709x1001, 188.48K)

>"What's the tallest guy you've dated?" Then, whatever her response is go "Did he make you happy? Do you want to give a guy a chance?"
That kind of stuff will net you a negative number of women.

Attached: f56.jpg (900x1273, 824.28K)

I got you senpai

Attached: just walk away.jpg (1024x929, 143.56K)

If you have to ask you've already lost.

If she's rejected you there's nothing much you can do to change her mind, just move on

Attached: 2018-08-b1 Beachqueen-Bayonetta-Hi-Res-0SFW-b-2 [long hair].jpg (1262x1800, 556.68K)

I've never been rejected by a taller girl for being shorter than her
I've had sex with 19 women

Reminder that if you like tall women because "they will give you tall sons" then you're a faggot who doesn't actually like tall women.
The POINT is for women to be taller and bigger than men. If you do not specifically like the dynamic of tall woman and small man, you do not like tall women; The height of the woman doesn't matter if she's still shorter than the man, then it's just the usual dynamic.
What we want is a race of humans where the men are all small and the women are all tall. That is the goal.

put your glasses back on spencer

Cute

If you really don't care what she thinks, then does it matter? Say something if you want to have fun, whether or not the intent is to ask again directly. You can talk to people you don't want to date too.

My mom is like 3 inches taller than my dad and they worked out well. Both me and my brother are taller than both me and my mom.

I'm 6'3.
My gf is 5'2.

>What we want is a race of humans where the men are all small and the women are all tall.
probably impossible? even with selective breeding

>Hard Degenerate

I pity any sons you will have.

>I pity any sons you will have.
why?

You will create manlets because your woman is tiny. Get a taller woman or abort any sons and only get daughters.

Because they will turn out to be manlets assuming you marry with that womanlet.

That's it. Thanks, fren.

Attached: retard pepe fren zone no bully.jpg (750x1000, 67.57K)

>You will create manlets because your woman is tiny. Get a taller woman or abort any sons and only get daughters.
wut? Isn't the average woman like 5'5? and the dad's genes help the average

My dad is 5'9, my mom is 5'0, myself and my brother are both 5'9
Genetics is more than just (A+B)/2

inb4 you're a manlet yeah yeah never heard that one before

Men are going to be genetically engineered to be small and women genetically engineered to be tall

It's not impossible, we can (and will) genetically modify humans to be this way. At least the wealthy countries who can afford it will