Overrated

Overrated.

Attached: 4CF84FA7-2451-4AD5-B291-57A651AE31F7.jpg (2400x1800, 214.54K)

Attached: 1649627148473.webm (854x480, 2.89M)

Like every other From Souls game
>Bethesda bad
>Bethesda, japan good

I love how these two posts try to trash From but completely contradict each other.
Isn't it crazy how the mechanics of one game aren't the same as the mechanics of another game?
It's almost like they are designed with different playstyles in mind.

Attached: v---me X v---OP.gif (100x100, 1.29M)

Most people who love it haven't even played it

you mean just like every other fromshit game? gee

Did you think this was a good counter argument

yes

they show objectively that one game is dogshit with mechanics that don't fit

Sekiro was the better game. However I am willing to compromise with BBBros that Sekiro>=BB>All other FromSoft games

sekiro has nothing to do with souls though

>B-bloodborne bros please team up with us
lmao

Agreed.

He didn't say it did, mong.

when did I even mention Souls? I was talking about modern FromSoftware games

based

best out of all of them lol

Attached: skdfjskhjkkasd.png (2012x1116, 868.71K)

Sekiro sucks because it minted the repeating boss bullshit which has inexplicably become a staple. also, terrible exploration since the game is full of sugars and potshards where the other games have actual items, equipment, spells, outfits, etc.

good game

I know most people don't think about chalice dungeons because I don't think most people did them; however, no, Bloodborne started the whole "repeating bosses" thing. It also started the "bullshit HP inflation and damage scaling" thing with said dungeons, as well as, "boring, uninspired copy/paste dungeons with cheeky Gotchas around every corner" thing. All of which leaked their way into Elden Ring.

DeS technically had "repeat bosses" if you count Vanguard appearing in Shrine of storms, but DaS2 actually repeated bosses with arenas and health bars at the bottom of the screen with Dragon Riders and the Forge Demon or whatever its called. The Chalice Dungeons were just a lazy idea in the first place as a way to add more "content" with farming upgrade materials.

Underrated.

BB had the decency to lock their garbage into extremely optional content. We'll revise in that case:
Sekiro started putting repeating garbage into the main game

compared to sekiro, the repeition in DS2 is nothing.

Smelter Demon. They didn't repeat bosses in the main game except for Dragon Rider(s), I think; Smelter was repeated in an optional area in the DLC. But you're right, that was before BB.