FFXIV

Are you enjoying pvp after black mage buffs?

Attached: bun.jpg (1448x2048, 623.44K)

she looks like she fucks exclusively female vieras

>tfw only come to the xiv general for catboy and bunboy feet
Feels good being a gigafag

Shut the fuck up

Did the bunfags get ran out of the general by the lizards again?

No blame the Roefags for invading our threads

I'm enjoying being unsubbed to the game, because I didn't even finish the endwalker MSQ because it was full of inane, time-wasting "walk with X character to Y point" and there's barely even any combat.
Seriously what an inane, fartsniffing expansion.
>huduurrr WoL go stand in one place and hock fish to blue elephants for a few minutes
>WoL go walk from point A to point B with Alisae. What? MMO quests are supposed to involve some kind of challenge or obstacle? Just walk from point A to point B and read more dialogue.
>WoL we need you to stand around and do nothing some more!
I got to Ultima Thule and I'm never playing it again. Fuck you YoshiP you got too cocky.

Just admit that you boosted to EW.

Nope. Played since HW and never used a boost or bought anything besides retainer slots. Endwalker was a gigantic waste of time and the story got up it's own ass.

combat is the worst part of xiv desu. You're playing MMOs for all the wrong reasons and got filtered by your expectations.

>the part where you actually press buttons is the worst part of the game.
Then it's a visual novel. A visual novel with the occasional minigame that you pay a monthly sub for.

i unsubbed long time ago lol lmao

Yes

Attached: vhdk7tfossd81.jpg (1357x960, 107.35K)

Yes. This is what people have been saying for literal years at this point, hell almost half a decade.
It's not an MMO.
It's not an RPG.
It's not an MMORPG.
It's a Visual Novel that occasionally has MMO combat encounters and even more occasionally you'll group with 3/7/23 strangers. But the vast majority of the game is a glorified visual novel.

Lyse is a good character. nothing wrong with her that isnt in fordola , raubahn, mnaggo.

Fordola and Raubahn have character arcs. M'naago is a non-character just like Lyse.

nah lyse has a lot of focus. if you hate lyse for muh snakes you have to hate alisaie for talking to a primal.

I love femroes. Post yours

Attached: 1653421057704.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

I hate Lyse because she's a nonsensical, obnoxious character who spends the entire story acting like a complete dumbfuck and then the story just tells you that she's grown so much even though she never actually displays any of these so-called changes. Then she gets handed a leadership position out of nepotism. And yes, I do also hate Alisaie.

Shut the fuck up

yea alisaie is trash. she really needs to get killed off.

I want Venat to sit on my face. Even if it kills me.

nah

Venat doesn't belong in this image after shattering the world and committing mass genocide on her own people

Attached: zvcx62z3b8091.jpg (2302x1284, 158.03K)

Attached: 1630265886797.png (1264x659, 382.19K)

agreed. neither did hermes.

>genocide
but most of them are still alive though?

I don't care what people say. Male Vieras should have been much shorter than they are now

Attached: EewfHS2WsAEQ_6G.jpg (453x353, 41.25K)

Walk, user.

Attached: 1651834905922.jpg (2480x3508, 1.6M)

ok pedophile

Thinking of making a WAR, but can't decide between Male Highlander, or Female Elezen. If I make a dude I'm positive my glams are just going to lean into big dude in armor.

Highlander. Big dude in armor fits a warrior well.

>If I make a dude I'm positive my glams are just going to lean into big dude in armor.
You say that like it's a bad thing

Especially Hermes. The writers actually thought we would like him

Attached: PH-IaQx__400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.94K)

I am actually because spending the entire round chasing the black mage around to the ends of the earth is a lot more fun then the clusterfuck that is fighting on the crystal with this games awful targeting

probably talking to her fujo audience. i didnt even like twink hylodaeus.

I prefer to think of it as a visual novel with really good boss fights but that requires you to actually do ex/savage

Thats lalafell players

> nothing wrong with her that isnt in fordola , raubahn, mnaggo.
lyse has a really fucking bad english voice actor while those three have good ones

She did what had to be done so that there would be a future at all.

which gathering makes the most gil? I just want to mindlessly farm and sell in bulk to make money

No, I spend all my time in this game on fishing

The Ancients were on their way to be Ra-La'd so she had to kill them

Attached: 1653523655324.jpg (1024x576, 120.77K)

Gee Hermes how come the writers let you have THREE monologues

Stop projecting

fordola and mnaggo are both pretty bad.

Hermes is a fantastic character but I don't expect redditor midwits to be able to understand him.

>Playing a JRPG dubbed in the year of our lord 2022

Attached: 1611548308597.webm (1208x720, 318.25K)

Any more art like this? Looks gorgeous.

>he doesn't play a ginger tomboy mooncat
ngmi

>buzzword

lol ignore this mouth breathing retard.

Alright if you see this dude you'll know who it is

Attached: Terror Knight TO.jpg (800x641, 115.87K)

>Terror knight

Attached: 1648115110009.jpg (1033x679, 168.19K)

just look up kuroimori twee viera
he is a huge bunfag

They've forgotten

Attached: de39065_d05ae34b_1280.jpg (1280x720, 177.14K)

>being a subvdub fag in 2022
lmao

magnai bros... when are we coming out of the shed?

Attached: FQFY9XpWYAMh1Ob.jpg (4096x2856, 1.77M)

voice act his fucking raids
we know you have the budget for it

I miss uriangers old voice actor bros

Attached: 1653594613084.png (516x618, 20.98K)

Themis will turn out to be Venat's son not Elidibus