Attached: file.png (1535x859, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/824550/SD_GUNDAM_BATTLE_ALLIANCE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok so when's the seed destiny sequel movie

hopefully fucking never

aren't all of those f2p shooters?

Dynasty warriors: Gundam series was the only good Dynasty Warriors

It has the best soundtrack in the franchise. Cope.

ok so when's the romance anime about Maiya and Kazami dating

all shit

Will probably just give a release date on the SD game. A console network test time on Evolution. A recap of what they did in Battle Operation 2 over the year and maybe what they plan to do on the 5th year anniversary. As well as news about PC Network test.
We won't be seeing too much of anything great.

Reminder

No

I expect a lot more because we know next to nothing about the actual gameplay of Battle Alliance

Attached: file.png (1134x511, 88.01K)

I can't remember a single fucking musical track from Seed or Destiny. But the entirety of MSG/Z/ZZ/CA/Wing/00/IBO/every build series is cemented in my brain.
Seed just fucking blows outside of the Astray models.

Attached: file.png (1267x1150, 1.47M)

We've seen gameplay of battle alliance. It's SD Earth Federation vs Zeon. With leveling up and 3 play co-op.

it does but seed is still fucking garbage.

You're factually wrong considering the fact that you called it anything like a VS game.

here's what we know about it
>there's pilots
>there's mobile suits
>theres boss fights
>there's a large level segement
>theres parts
>theres levels
Here's what we don't know
>what do pilots do
>what mobile suits are in the game and how do we unlock them
>how do the levels actually work
>the variety of parts
>what do the roles actually mean(i.e is it a RPS system or just telling people what MS are strong in which ranges)
and I can really go on, there's no actual info about the game beyond barebones level things

>I can't remember a single fucking musical track from Seed or Destiny
Sorry to hear about the non-sentience, hope you get over it soon.

No, that would be G or Build Fighters

>saw gameplay of Battle Operation 2
>looks fun
>realize everything is fucking gacha
>no longer fun

If gundam evolution can fix the optimization being kinda shit and barbatos being an act against God, I can have fun with it.

Seed and Destiny are just trash man. I remember music from virtually every other Gundam series. Says something about seed and destiny if they were so unremarkable that they couldn't join the group.

Actually it says more about you.

Wait what?
I didn't even know this existed. I need another fix of gundam Evo so fucking bad

Yeah. That I have good taste and didn't fall for Fujoshi garbage.

Their fix for Barbatos so far is lowering activation time of Turn A's Grab and Marasai's grapple whip.
Which the devs fully believed were the the suits that hard counter the Barbie doll.

I am very excited about Gundam Evo and can't stop thinking about it since I played the network test. I usually have at least on multiplayer shooter in my rotation of games but after GE I lost all interest, I'd rather play GE. I find it that fun. Bandai really has me by the balls with this one. Hopefully they give the release date at this event.

Attached: 1399454196061.jpg (253x296, 18.92K)

>realize everything is fucking gacha
Honestly they throw you enough stuff that it's almost becoming a non issue. The new 4 star banners even come with an inbuilt guarantee to get the suit in question.

>can't "remember" (probably never heard) life goes on, anna ni issho, honoo no tobira, vestige, meteor, etc.
>good taste
Again, you're just retarded. Sorry.

Never, hopefully.

Attached: 1617577680406.png (505x707, 721.59K)

Lol no

>barbatos OP
I literally zip around as a Zaku magdumping niggers and min TTKing Barbatosfags.

Attached: mfw barbatos.gif (498x278, 1.68M)

It makes sense, I bullied Barbatos all the time with both but making it easier should encourage their use more

I watched Seed/destiny and the movie. Best thing out of all three of those were the Astrays, Daggers, and reimplementing 3 prior UC Zeon Mobile suits.
Besides that the show was utter fucking garbage with it's Ballerina bullshit and 10 foot tall Mohawks and cameras. Especially Shin and Kira.

Ok I don't really give a shit about the show
What's that have to do with its soundtrack, retard?

I guess the show stunted the soundtrack for me. Need brain bleach to lessen the blow of Seed being the most popular form of gundam.

Battle alliance looks fun will be getting it on my switch
Hoping one day extreme vs will be on the pc
Have also spent like $2k on gunpla last year and $1k this year

Just because a zaku can outplay a shitty barbie doesn't mean that it's lopsided risk reward is good design or enjoyable. I spent the entire test judo flipping barbies doesn't mean that it's not shit

Nigger its just going to be a mission based game ala the old games and breaker series except in SD form and less customization. Breaker already had coop (4 player btw). Maybe some shitty tacked on pvp mode

Most suits can't do jack shit to barbie. But barbie can OHKO every suit in the game.
It has more speed and health than it's next melee counterpart that can't do half it's job.
Because you had good matches with braindead barbies doesn't me the suit isn't woefully unbalanced.

Notice how you didn't answer any of that shit, fuck off you fucks can't even bring up the literal games this thing has in common with which are the Gundam battle series

But I min TTK even "good" Barbato players (UC is the best timeline btw) and I make them a non-issue for my team.

>what mobile suits are in the game and how do we unlock them
Idk how to unlock them and I'm NTA but from the Steam page:
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack Beltorchika's Children
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
Mobile Suit V Gundam
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
After War Gundam X
Turn A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED VS Astray
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -Awakening of the Trailblazer-
Reconguista in G
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Half the series are from UC
store.steampowered.com/app/824550/SD_GUNDAM_BATTLE_ALLIANCE/

Attached: yande.re 754766 bikini bosshi cleavage erect_nipples gundam gundam_zz mecha roux_louka swimsuits underboob zeta_gundam zeta_gundam_(mobile_suit).jpg (2220x3106, 887.07K)

>Turn A's Grab
>counter
I mean, maybe at higher levels? Maybe? It's so slow even while moving and has such awkward vertical range that I feel like Barbatos can just go up even a little and be safe. I'd rather barbatos just not be able to dash three times while holding a OHKO attack against most of the roster.