Bros im starting to think he was right....specially about bitches and whores

bros im starting to think he was right....specially about bitches and whores....

Attached: 2219a8c70369671653147d4f6ba33e56.jpg (960x544, 103.48K)

i'm still lost on how the IT was able to snuff him out specifically, out of everyone in town.

he was right about talent.

cope faggot, he was not right about talent, everyone is able to develop tskills aslong as they are determinated and practice enough, he was right was people being dealt better cards than others but that doesnt mean you cant surpass your ordeals, he was only truly right about women

Attached: 1653212950047.png (3333x5000, 3.39M)

>that doesnt mean you cant surpass your ordeals
now thats an A grade copium

Youre coping harder cucklet, go live in a third world country if you want real suffering

>THREE people were LITERALLY given the exact same power
>this power attracts people to you
>Adachi proceeds to bitch and whine despite people like the old lady looking out for him, providing him actual food, which he proceeds to straight up ignore while going on about how all he can eat is cabbage
>Dojima regularly invites him out to dinner and for drinks, generally liked at the department
>but a woman in a cheating scandal wouldn't suck his dick so he got butthurt

Attached: bowser.png (640x368, 332.6K)

yeah tell a cripple that he can become a professional runner if he just tries hard enough you smoothbrained normalfag

cope defeatisttranny

Attached: loren-schauers-setelah-operasi-amputasi-separuh-tubuhnya-54646.jpg (700x393, 57.64K)

one of many

Attached: pistorius_1.jpg (900x600, 126.56K)

>yeah tell a cripple that he can become a professional runner
This has unironically happened.

The logical conclusion is Dojima. Except for the little part where Nakanishi kidnaps Nanako. That puts Adachi as second suspect.

>in jail for killing his wife
whoops

That means he was able to do two things successfully.

He was right about everything, but so what?
It's not like he could change how the whole world works.

>He was right about everything
he was wrong about most things

BASED

Namatame being a suspect while early game hammers into you that he literally could've not killed Yamano makes it obvious it wasn't him. You only fail the part after Nanako dies because you don't know the correct choices, not because you think he is the killer.

The choices were super obvious too. I'm convinced Any Forums is retarded.

Attached: 1-NLAbIUjl.jpg (640x363, 38.75K)

I don't know user, I have a very deep, close and healthy relationship with my sister and I think life is alright

Attached: IMG_20220526_161716.jpg (1080x1407, 316.58K)

Dame su telegram me suena rica

I'm legit retarded. I save scummed for nearly 2 hours.

Only losers and molesters use telegram dude