Some Nintendo Execs thought Breath of the Wild would fail

youtube.com/watch?v=e_6EwM_tYc8

Attached: The-Legend-of-Zelda-Worldwide-Sales.png (729x657, 194.06K)

>shilling podcasters with le ebin thumbnails on Any Forums
this place fucking sucks

>shills
they were a huge part of Nintendo's social media branding for like a decade, it makes sense they'd want to profit off that even after they parted ways.

Jap boomer executives don't like risks, BotW was a major departure from the established Zelda formula, so it's understandable they'd worry it wouldn't be well received. You have to keep in mind that it's really only developers that feel compelled to play videogames, everyone else just looks at numbers.

I don't want to watch the whole podcast
Did BotW have a Switch version when they said this, or was it still only on WiiU?

They literally worked for Nintendo you retarded faggot

This is the most depressing image I've seen in a while. We'll never get anything as carefully crafted as the N64 games again. It's all gonna be empty, soulless, no story having open world games. Yes, it's been zero seconds since Any Forums has bitched about botw.

Minish Cap being the tiniest is funny.

>This is the most depressing image I've seen in a while. We'll never get anything as carefully crafted as the N64 games again. It's all gonna be empty, soulless, no story having open world games. Yes, it's been zero seconds since Any Forums has bitched about botw.

Attached: 1578317981740.jpg (1000x924, 129.86K)

the biggest tragedy is Twilight Princess selling well

you say this like I give a fuck about the even worse sony games. Modern Nintendo and Playstation are both shit

This. Twilight Princess is fucking trash

Nobody cares tranny. Cope and dilate.

why is breath of the wild more than double any other game?

It's a better game.

I hate everything

>Sony
Obsessed. Literally obsessed

It's certainly more deserving of being considered the best selling Zelda game in the series than fucking Twilight Princess

Open world Zelda was the dream game for normies.

Seethe harder, troon

The switch sold a shit ton of units, open worlds are extremely popular

>suits are out of touch with reality
color me surprised