3ds thread

post games, ports, hacking, homebrewing , etc...
also n2dsxl >n3dsxl

Attached: 3ds.jpg (1500x1500, 126.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.miraheze.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

harmoknight is so fucking good, bros. how did i miss it?

Attached: Untitled.png (500x282, 179.46K)

I will talk to you in 2 and a half weeks

Attached: Screenshot (80).png (1027x867, 134.52K)

post homescreens

Attached: P_20220523_230032.jpg (3432x3432, 2.09M)

so, what are the best games on this system? bought a used 2DSXL but haven't played on it much, apart from occasional chill MK7
>DS/DSi/homebrew suggestions also welcome

try monster hunter 4U and planet robobot

how much you paid for it. ive got an orange one for 110$. id stay its a pretty good deal , but if it werent for the pandemic panic buying these things would sell at psp prices...

>check 3rd world online store
>2ds xl are easily above $700 usd
What the actual fuck? What happened?

vsrecommendedgames.miraheze.org/wiki/Nintendo_3DS
not an all encompassing list but it gets you 80% of the way id say

warioware gold, NES remix, and rhythm heaven are some of my hidden gem picks. maybe try fire emblem fates if thats your thing.

play kid icarus uprising ... you will get arthritis but its worth it

Attached: kid.jpg (250x250, 109.57K)

$300

oof, user...

goddamn

sadly these things go for way much more than the retail price . the n2ds costed $149.99...
but if its in mint condition , you cant kinda justify the price considering that you wont pay for any games...

Attached: 1642102160052.jpg (320x180, 10.04K)

>you cant kinda justify
i meant that you can

>hack my 3ds and install homebrew
>finally ready to play any game I want
>realize I already bought all the games that has ever interested me
>has been sitting in a drawer collecting dust for the last year or two

Attached: 4a7a9402898dc50a841c38f15f2e0dfda25366ce993aced4bdaeeea59d9e1156.jpg (400x362, 6.83K)

play gba and snes games then

Is the 3D worth it? I have a 2DSXL, it's all I ever wonder, did I make the right choice?

I specifically wanted the smaller new 3ds system, and sadly the price gauging is far far worse in the US

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (885x277, 208.83K)

Don't mind me, I'm just the best 3ds game passing by.

Attached: Pokémon_Rumble_Blast_cover.png (449x400, 358.36K)

thats outrageous... and to think some sucker will buy at that price...

Oh, and to add, should I get the original? The second stick seems fine as hell, the nub is a pain. I'm thinking of switching it for the PSP mod.

Play Triforce heroes

i feel like pokemon games are unplayable if you havent expericed it throught the childhood.
as some who never watched 1 pokemon episode or having 1 trading card, these games sadly dont appeal to me :*(

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam was great game probably best game in the series since the first. I liked the mini games and going back to bro points. If felt like you could actually customize each character well

Attached: N3DS_MarioLuigiPaperJam_char_05_png_jpgcopy.jpg (1536x1370, 317.87K)

Kinda wish there was a nointro torrent for 3ds games

i own a n2ds, if you find a new model at a resonable price its worth buying, its faster and runs smoother , also you get more virtual console raw power to play snes games and ps1 games. a few games uses the c stick and after like 15 minutes you get used to it. the only games that ive played that used it were xenoblade(not worth playing on this handheld) , minecraft (you can really see that it aged pretty bad with draw distance) , and monster hunter (i havent played it yet but it seems fun)

Its true, and if it had you by the balls as a kid it never lets go. You are better off this way.