The voice actor for snake in MGS5 is light years ahead of the rest of the cast in the game...

The voice actor for snake in MGS5 is light years ahead of the rest of the cast in the game. He's the only one who sounds natural and isn't forcing a performance. Can't stand Jap games because of their cringey ass voice acting. Kojima did a good job on dropping the OG snake VA, just wish he did did a better job picking better voice actors for the rest of the cast.

Attached: Venom_Snake.Motherbase.jpg (600x900, 65.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvYkv-uNQPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok kiefer

>Implying a middle age successful celebrity would bother making a thread in this shithole about a project he did years ago and probably already forgot about

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35.19K)

He accepted the award on behalf of Kojima and said that more people ask him about Metal Gear and Big Boss than his other projects.
We know it's you, dumbass. Just stop already.

Quiet

Attached: Quietapproval7.webm (1644x1440, 2.95M)

I disagree.

Attached: Robin.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

Lmao, sure its me, Kiefer and I am here today on Any Forums to say kojima is a hack and metal gear solid 2 is dog shit and the only people who like it are trannies.

great voice acting

He's one of the cringe actors. Cool looking character, but unfortunately you can tell he voice acts for anime shit. Snake and Troy Baker's character ocelot are the only good VA in the game, the rest would fit in anime and not serious acting.

Reminder
Venom snake died for nothing and was forgotten by everyone

I always knew you were based

Didn't Venom snake die at the end of MGS4? I haven't played the other MGS games in years so I forgot about most of the lore.

i like quiet because of how the character's unashamed sex appeal. dudes like sexy game characters, kojima wants to provide that, her actor understands that as well and noone tries to complain about it or make it have some deeper meaning. just a sexy videogame waifu to oggle at.

i think more games should do things like that

So sexy...

Joost is cute
She's good booba bait

Attached: Quietsortie.webm (622x1440, 2.86M)

No, venom died at the end of first metal gear (1987)

youtube.com/watch?v=OvYkv-uNQPE

Had to mod in clothes for her. The game seems pretty serious so having a half naked woman running around sniping people ruins the game for me. I don't watch anime so I dont get the whole silliness that japanese like to add in their content.

nah that was the real big boss, venom is the one that dies at the end of metal gear 1

No user, you're just gay

Those eyes mesmerize me.

Now I'm confused, is Venom a clone?

she does have very nice eyes

Attached: quietchoke.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>crippled
>lost his identity
>fooled by big boss
>cucked by quiet
>outer heaven will be destroyed in the end
>killed by solid snake
>forgotten by everyone
why

>isn't confident enough with his sexuality that he needs to have a half naked women in his face to make sure he isn't gay
user

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

redditfrogot

Based Keef.

No. He did exactly what he was supposed to. And that's the worst part.

Attached: trolled.png (220x220, 4.2K)

You're being trolled. The real big boss could only be killed with a rocket launcher by solid snake. The fake big boss died to hairspray and a lighter.

Attached: quietface.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Terrible deflection.

It's more likely than you think

Attached: file.png (753x1080, 836.85K)

Attached: quiet1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I think she's cooler with the XOF uniform more than anything. Women in uniform just does things to me.

you only need a mod to remove her stockings

Attached: Quietrain.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I shot her. Ain't no simp, had a mission to do.

venom is the medic from the end of ground zeroes who underwent facial surgery and hypnosis from ocelot to make him think that he's big boss

>shooting supersoldier in the game where you recruit enemy soldiers