Combat is a "wait for the enemy to finish sperging" Simon Says slog even at the highest level of play

>combat is a "wait for the enemy to finish sperging" Simon Says slog even at the highest level of play
Why would you design a game like this, shouldn't being exceptionally skilled allow you to have fun and fly through the game, what's the point of getting gud if you have nothing to look forward to

Attached: 1653588627988.jpg (1700x822, 336.79K)

sekiro is more about timing parries to the sperging than it is waiting

Why didn't u include ds2 the best from game in existence?

>Why would you design a game like this?
Because It is fun

>combat is a "wait for the enemy to finish sperging"

You've obviously never played Bloodborne, zoomer.

>simon says
You're describing virtually every game in existence.
They all require button inputs based on what the game is "telling" you with visual/audio cues.
You aren't nearly as clever as you think.

Attached: v---me X v---OP.gif (100x100, 1.29M)

>game is not fun but if you try really hard and get really good it will still continue to not be fun
Game design for brainlets

Yeah, good luck being aggressive on NG+6

Nah well designed games allow you to successfully handle completely new challenges on your first try if you're skilled enough

You are a fucking moron and I hope you get banned for announcing a sage

>implying I don't have other good games to play and would waste my time playing one game that much to start the game over that many times

it's only really elden ring that tries to fuck you over for not memorizing attack patterns via delay attacks, the other games you can definitely beat almost all bosses but the gimmicky ones first try if you're good enough

if u didnt beat all soulsbornering games without gear summons & getting hit on ng9001 you didn't really beat the game

Retards can't comprehend they're playing Ocarina of Time over and over gain

>implying I give a shit about beating a game in order to garner some self-respect out of something so meaningless and that no one gives a shit about

Ocarina of Time has terrible combat, what the fuck are you talking about

OP obviously hasn't played Sekiro to include it under this statement.

Still better than what soulsbornering call "PvP". Weekend FGC wanna be niggas smd.

>"wait for the enemy to finish sperging"
That's not how Sekiro works at all. In fact, you can dictate the pace of the fight by putting pressure on the boss with the occassional counterattack. If your style of play is to wait and bait for L1's then by all means, but that's your choice for playing the game in such a braindead way.

>implying you would suck cock for the admiration of your father

>Ocarina of Time has terrible combat, what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

i look like that and i also say that

Comeback when you finish a LoZ without a guide or wiki, then talk

i finished the phantom hourglass but i had to use a guide for the part where you're meant to close the DS over to copy a map

That's what I thought. NPC's can't solve a single LoZ puzzle without a guide

people who play new game plus are faggots, just do a new playthrough loser