Did Any Forums enjoy Iwata and Reggie's books?

Did Any Forums enjoy Iwata and Reggie's books?
They're pretty interesting reads about stuff that went on behind the scenes for the decades Iwata and Reggie were involved in Nintendo's longterm operations.
Kinda makes you wonder what the modern Nintendo ecosystem would be like if they'd gone in more on the online infrastructure like Reggie was pushing them to do.

Attached: FTI60-haQAAYHyv.jpg (838x629, 152.12K)

Reading is for nerds.

gotta dust off the ol "yikes" for this one

I can't read

My brother gave me the Iwata as a gift because i like games but i had no interest in Iwata as a person.
It's pretty interesting to the see point of view a computer nerd growing into a japanese business ceo

>these are the people shitting on fiction

>itoi's company edited iwata's book
cool
they really were close friends huh

>reggies book audiobook is read by reggie himself
lol what

I passed on Reggie's book because it looked like a generic business book.

Were you expecting some black actor to do it instead?

y-yes

I haven't opened them yet

Attached: vilCAEL[1].png (1830x1413, 152.42K)

no, I have better books to read.

It's honestly amazing how much other people in Nintendo have had to prevent Miyamoto from running the company into the ground. Reggie's book convinced me that he's just as deranged as Yuji Naka and Inafune

That's because Reggie is a generic business man

la crestividad made a book?

Yes, they became good friends while working on the MOTHER series together.

Miyamoto and Itoi however, never got along well. When Itoi showed up to Nintendo to pitch Mother 1 to Nintendo, Miyamoto told him that he didn't think he had what it takes to be a game dev, which made Itoi cry on the train ride home. When Itoi told Miyamoto about this years later Miyamoto completely forgot about it.

Reggie's book is a quick read. You can knock that out in a day. Iwata's was longer and gave me quite the appreciation for his life philosophy.

It is a business book but it does have good Nintendo stories. That being said I read better and more entertaining business books. Art of the Deal by Donald Trump for example is a much fun book.

rate my collection, Any Forums. i've read the halo series at least 5 times now. shoulda based the tv show on them.

Attached: book stack.jpg (2048x1536, 403.81K)

>by Donald Trump
isn't that ghost written by Tony Schwartz

I can't read books without pictures

Sounds like fun!

Yes it's been out for a while now.

hey it’s the obamna lady

Sorry, I only read books from true visionaries.

Attached: 9781974725915.jpg (333x500, 36.73K)

It looks like you just picked out books for the sole purpose of taking this picture and baiting with it online tbqh my negrosexual

holy cringe

>Bronx
I thought Reggie was indian

> (You)
>It looks like you just picked out books for the sole purpose of taking this picture and baiting with it
how dare you insinuate something like that!

Video game/business book thread?

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-083921_Gallery.jpg (1078x1440, 1.06M)

Reggie is black.

Like most businesses books but it's based on his real life stories and when you read said book it feels like Trump is speaking through it. Not only would you learn a bit or two on how to conduct business but you would understand how Trump mind work.

Politics are fucking gay, and
is probably right.