Miku game is just out on PC

>Miku game is just out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/1761390/Hatsune_Miku_Project_DIVA_Mega_Mix/

>..... it has Denuvo DRM

Pain. Any other Miku game thats similar to the above ?

Attached: 83362903_p0.jpg (1378x2039, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1275797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

project heartbeat

>dead character
>lazy port
>being shilled on Any Forums by a reddit spacing faggot
You deserve the rope if you buy this shit. Anyone that cared about miku already bought and played her game. Bought her out of production arcade controllers and only pc mutt shit skins would be happy about buying the switches sloppy seconds of an already lazy port of future tone

nyaa.si/view/1275797

Why are you like this?

okay sell me the game, how do you play this. is it like muse dash or what

We don't gatekeep rythm shit bro, I'm kind of upset with the artstyle change however

What am i looking at

>Denuvo causing massive stuttering making songs nearly impossible to clear
sasuga Sega
the Arcade port will do fine

How do I get the songs for project heartbeat

Sega said they would remove the DRM if you post Miku feet

It's not gate keeping you stupid secondary. It's pc fags supporting a shit dev several years after the fact just looking for quick money to support their other bullshit but go ahead and eat shit user

I wish someone repack the Arcade version
It was too confusing too install

Something that leads to heaven.
Use rentry dot co slash pdaftforpc

>need a phd to set up AFT
>please don't look at the QoL feature-filled home port!

The fuck am i looking at and why its 50+gb for PS3 game ????

Someone need to repack this shit so i can just simply install and play it. Then Jerk off to Miku afterwards

I'm making a torrent. Stick around and bump this thread for 30 minutes while I make the torrent file.

Only similar to Muse Dash in that it's a rhythm game where you time your button presses to the beat.
With Project Diva the notes come flying in from all corners of the screen instead of a linear horizontal/vertical path. There are also way more different buttons to press compared to Muse Dash's 2 and therefore a lot more involved.
Project Diva will probably kick your ass at first because of multi notes messing with your brain's processing power but it's super satisfying to learn and fun to nail patterns.
The music is great of course. Would recommend even if you're not a rhythm game fan.

user make an installer and compress it so its under 25gb or smaller

But you are in definition gatekeeping since you are telling people the only way to play is to buy the original controllers. Like what. And I never said shit about me liking the port, I'll try it out and see.

With all my mods, it's 50GB. 7zip seems to only capable of compressing them to 45GB (Disappointing, I know). I'm not going to spend my time making a repack solution, you'll just have to deal with the full 50GB. Your hard drive/SSD will thank you for this. Leave your computer on while you go out.

Should I ask my mom to buy me this I really don't want to pay for denuvo

Would there be a way to add custom songs? If yes i might buy it if in sale

Shut the fuck up. I also recommend you check out suicide

Its overpriced for PS3 game
Wait for sale

Nice

>base game 20% off on legit key resellers (as usual)
>no VIP packs, so still robbed for the upgrade cost

yes, but the modding community had 3 games to figure their shit out (AFT, PS4, Switch) and you're fucked on individual songs and everything comes in packs because the overlay system is autistic.

Yes.

Attached: 97433317_p0.jpg (1000x1333, 676.75K)

goddamn shes flat, thats fucking hot

Attached: 1641056626904.jpg (262x341, 12.17K)

Same place you get normal Miku songs from. Heartbeat supports Project Diva file formats.

Where do you get normal miku songs from

I can't remember but if you just google it you'll find them.

Shit
,Thanks

Is there a full song list of base game + DLC?

>kind of upset with the artstyle change however
You can actually change it between Future Tone and Mega Mix shaders

Any difference between this Miku game on PC (Steam) with the Arcade Ripped PC version ????

Attached: 35325.jpg (1447x1929, 448.63K)

Following this

>start studying Japanese
>understand this joke
am I gonna make it bros?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 14-23-28 Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Mega Mix on Steam.png (1565x285, 99.11K)

For Switch players who already owns MM, this might be an upgrade for you since it includes all the songs from FT.
For PS4/5 players who already owns FT, don't even bother unless you want to throw your money away. It's literally the same shit minus T-shirt and swapping between shaders.
For newfags, unless you''re into Miku songs, don't even bother. Also fuck Denuvo.

So are there any lewd mods?

What's the joke

yes

Its this game the same as Future Tone of PS4 or the PS4 has something diferent.

Also the other games of PS4/Vita are differents of this or is just the same rereleased again?

it makes more sense with the nip title since it's 39s instead of mix

>wait for sale
>not just stealing it
It's like neither of you have played a game on PC. The entire point is to steal all your video games and brag about it on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

What if i just like Mikus design but not the songs ?

Attached: 1627904773344.jpg (1000x1000, 208.31K)

There (probably) are.
Steam version has more features, and the signature Denuvo stuttering. PDAFT is... barebone, to say the least, but doesn't stutter, and supports more mods.

I cant because of Denuvo.
Lets be real, no one gonna crack this

Don't be rude

39 can be read as "Mi Ku" and also "San Kyuu" in Japanese

Attached: we can learn japanese together.png (320x320, 107.92K)

>has more features
such as ??

>muh drm
If you care about this you are a secondary and don't play rhythm games. Kill yourself.

I might just be a bit rusty but the default sync feels a bit off. Also it's missing a lot of fun songs like Potatoes, Gimme x Gimme, Hitorinbo Envy, Hello/How Are You, Lost One's Weeping
Hopefully they release those in some DLC

Well then fap to her fan arts and save yourself some money.

Oh that's cool. Is the game pirated already?

ah yes, I absolutely love stuttering that isn't present in other ports of the game because of poorly implemented DRM
give me that cock Sega, just ram it down my throat

You can probably just import those in if they use the same file formats

this but unironically