Is it fun?

Is it fun?

Attached: Screenshot at 2022-05-26 14-35-17.png (1011x793, 544.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMVCOcMitOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0S5ZpFWA16g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes but it makes me dizzy and I'm stuck on this mission that is really hard. Also has a cute tomboy armpit waifu.

No. Ace Combat is one of those series that are extremely mediocre from a gameplay and design standpoint but are liked due to the music and the memes born out of the absurd story and cutscenes.
Stay clear from that series.

Don't listen to this guy, it was a genuinely refreshing experience for me who never played arcade flight sims

Attached: 1147661.jpg (500x500, 61.13K)

yes

Attached: ac7 thunder.webm (1280x540, 2.3M)

Oh come on. You're one of the guys from the /acg/ trying to deceive people into playing those awful games.
You never talk about the games themselves because you hate having to play them but love your "hey buddy, still alive", "they all have ribbon insigns" or "fly nuggets" memes.

At least be honest about them being glorified music videos rather than tricking people.

Yes, it's a fantastic game.

t. seething simfag

Yes, you'll end up playing the PS2 trilogy then AC3 Electrosphere which has the best soundtrack plus the anime cutscenes were drawn by the team behind Patlabor 2 so you know that shit is fucking good. They also made a nod to AC3 in Patlabor 2 by adding the Wyvern
youtube.com/watch?v=PMVCOcMitOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0S5ZpFWA16g

lmao

Flying simulators are retarded (you're pretty much doing a real life job but for free) and Ace Combat is just mediocre, style over substance. Just look at , selling everything EXCEPT the gameplay itself because the games suck.

for example, did you explain OP that the gameplay boils down to pursuing green dots and pressing the missile button when they get red?

Yeah but try not to accidentally crash into the ground until you reach a checkpoint so you don't have to replay 7 minutes of the mission

DCSfag you need to be less obvious. You already tried this "no one cares about Ace Combat gameplay" bait 1000 times. Maybe try again in a different thread.

>mfw Project Wingman doesn't have checkpoint
>fuck up high speed maneuver thanks to my dog trying to hump me
>have to start all over

Attached: 1427156016436.jpg (400x275, 34.33K)

>buys it
>use ultrawide hack so it works with my monitor
>Namco: that's a cheat
>refund through steam

A real pilot could bypass the dog humping

>no one cares about Ace Combat gameplay
No one does, user. You like it for the music, the memes and some of the setpieces but that's it.
Instead of deceiving OP into buying a game not even you enjoy playing, why don't you just link a youtube OST playlist?

>Mods deleted the last AC thread when it was only on page 4
I get the OP was baity but really now
It's pretty fun, yeah
Use Expert controls and go fast

Yeah, just be sure to play on expert controls.

>Complaining when previous Ace Combat games had almost no checkpoints at all
AC7 was forgiving

Imagine being this autistic

I genuinely think Ace Combat players tend to be better at dogfighting than DCS players. At least in terms of PvP.
The average DCS player really just knows how to fire his volley and RTB and is just as likely to kill an ally as an enemy. Meanwhile Ace Combat 7 players will instantly delete you for not having perfect energy management.

>if I don't like it no one should
holy shit just commit an hero you miserable retard

Attached: 188afc09-381e-4aa7-9e18-c1ffbe9e3e06.png (979x68, 22.65K)

Is there any reason Ace takes place in a fictional world? I always thought that was weird

Lets them write whatever geopolitics they want. Every time they try and set it in the real world it ends up shit.

Plus game journos would flip their shit and fuck the game score

alright speaking of ace combat. can you still play the Infinity campaign?

Attached: Ace_Combat_Infinity_Cover_Art.png (250x250, 103.45K)

>Every world power gets every kind of plane, not just Americans using American planes and Russians using Russian planes
>Which also means that old planes will show up just as much as modern ones and vice versa
>You can have superweapons and cause all kinds of damage and nobody will complain or care
>You don't have to give a shit about geography, just have deserts and jungles and space elevators and whatever you want
>You can take history, culture, technology, etc., in whatever direction you want
It's all about maximising the possibilities.
Ace Combat has been set in the real world a few times and they've either been retconned (AC up until 3 was technically set on Earth, but with Usea off the coast of Asia) or awful, awful games.

>You like it for the music
You already did this bait as well, back when you were shitposting about AC7 getting nominated for best OST.

DCSfurry, please, we need fresh bait.

the real world is boring, and fictional Gundam-meets-MGS (though you could argue that MGS was already inspired by mecha anime) geopolitics is more entertaining