Far Cry 5: Was Joseph always right?

Was Joseph right the entire time? I mean, the apocalypse happened the way he said it would, and you taking down his followers ensured that the community would have no protection against the "locusts in the garden" (the highwaymen) after the apocalypse

Attached: 26e3-far-cry-6-final-dlc.jpg (800x450, 64.9K)

joseph sneed

In his game, yes he was canonically correct.

OH JOHN
BOLD AND BRAVE

the chad embrace

He was correct but misguided over what his actual position in all of it actually was. The thing is the apocalypse is implied to have been caused by the rook ("...pale horse and death followed") but if you actually listen to the plot the events of eden's gate and hope county are irrelevant to the looming apocalypse.

the apocalypse wasn't truly canon, either way, he had a point. even if his actions were extreme and unjustifiable sometimes.

Attached: Far Cry New Dawn Screenshot 2021.08.05 - 15.49.02.42 - Copy.png (1189x1003, 1.77M)

>BRO NUKES ARE COMIN
>proceeds to brainwash people
>torture people
>kidnap people
>kill people
>steal their guns, food, cars, fuel and land
>get all your followers hooked on meth
>WOOOW WHY WON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO MEEE?! THE WORLD IS ENDING
>nigger teleports out of the car before anyone else and is completely fine despite everyone else getting fucked up/dead
what a stupid fucking ended, don't even get me started on the meme sleeping agent bullshit

what was that weird air ripple when you choose to walk away at the end? did he actually have powers or was that the bliss?

>nukes are coming because of war
>some nigger says nukes are coming
>nukes happen
>"I TOLD YOU SO." - joseph sneed
>"lmao he was totally correct guys" - everyone online

It is armageddon which has different meaning.

I hate Any Forumstards for pretending this game was any good

>say thing
>thing happens
>"lmao he was totally correct guys" - everyone online
Yes.

i said he had a point, you ignorant imbecile. people are losing their faith and turning into degenerate husks with no purpose. ultimately that's what most Christians believe in including Jerome since he shared beliefs with the father early on, only for joseph to backstab him and left him to die, since Joseph is mentally unstable.
the nukes were purely coincidental

okay fine, i'm just retarded then, don't worry

Attached: 1591040088002.jpg (1920x1080, 582.07K)

im having a weird urge to replay new dawn instead of 5, i liked the atmosphere they went for in the camps.

>im having a weird urge to replay new dawn instead of 5
Seek medical attention immediately.

who cares about Joseph, Faith convinced me to join her sex druggy cult

Attached: Faith.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

too late for that im afraid

>the dating bio pic
vs
>real life

Attached: FarCry5_2022.05.02-16.25_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.89M)

the real faith died long time ago. they hire a new blond girl every month.

is that why her early dev photos were so much better looking than the fat dumpy bookkeeper girl we got at release?

it's a common fan theory because of the reasons you mentioned, she looks different in every photo.

this guy kinda looks like morbius haha

So true, sister. There were hardly any wheelchair-bound transgendered native americans at all and they didn't acknowledge that they lived on stolen land.
I don't know how the devs can live with themselves.

and thats why drugs are a good thing

>The christian white supremacist nationalist cult lied
Well I never...

Agreed, you just have to say....Yes.

Attached: FarCry5_2022.03.13-17.45.jpg (3840x2160, 787.94K)