What was their problem

what was their problem

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-jefferson-elizabeth-peralez.jpg (1400x700, 76.34K)

bad security

only memorable part of the game
would've been a lot more interesting if you were dealing with higher ups throughout the game rather than just petty street level shit

someone stabbed him with a VHS tape

they chose to dabble in politics in 2077 in the worst city in America

I still don't get who was jewing who in the end

one of two, maybe three interesting quests in this game. the rest is cookie-cutter shit. you can clearly tell how many people left the studio between snitcher3 and cp2077 and that probably includes the writers.

>tell him everything
>expect to get ambushed by glowies at some point
>all i got was a shitty schizo call from him during the credits

Attached: bop.jpg (945x945, 57.48K)

unfinished questline

most likely rogue AIs I think. I don't remember

so does the DLC delve deeper into this or what?

>does the DLC del-
Nobody tell him

i wish. It is a very interesting questline. Doubt the current shitters over at CDPR can pull it off though

DLC? For Cyberpunk 20-fucking-77? Did people actually bought DLCs for that trainwreck?

yep another unfinished questline
what a shocker

being the only good side quest in the game I guess

weren't you paying attention? his brain is already screwed, what were you expecting? for him to magically wake up after his brain was rewritten and the new brain chemistry is already stable? there is no real fixing to the type of brainwashing that was being done

They were pissed their story was cut short and that they were originally part of the original story that got scrapped in favour of Keanu

probably what johny said
AI using humans as chest pieces

take your meds schizo

He's right though. Cyberpunk was something else entirely before they got Keanu on board. In that 40m demo they once showed we can even hear that Johnny dies at X something. The game was MASSIVELY rewritten to shoe-horn Keanu and his crap story.