"You didn't beat the game."

>"You didn't beat the game."

Attached: No-True-Scotsman.jpg (1120x630, 54.02K)

t. magic user that summoned spirits

>muh fallacy
you didn't beat the argument

Soulsborne fans looking at any videogame not made by From Software with repugnance sounds like the No True Scotsman fallacy until you interact with them and realize it's true.

>Ok then Scotty, let me rephrase: 99% of scotsmen don't put sugar on their porridge.

>muh greentext
You didn't beat the shitpost

no, you.

It's true if you cheat. This includes cheesing everything and abusing glitches. And anything easier than default difficulty, which is obviously not the bare minimum version of the developer's vision.
It's also true of people who troll using the game as bait. You're not a fan at that point, you're just a twitter reject looking for attention.

>fallacy fallacy

Attached: Argument-From-Fallacy.jpg (1120x630, 57.54K)

chudbros? are blacks european then?

I don't get it, can someone explain this to me in the form of a food analogy?

If you came into Any Forums expecting rational arguments made with sound reasoning, you are lacking in sound reasoning yourself.

Attached: the normal summoned one.jpg (622x622, 105.92K)

fallacy fallacy

>fallacy fallacy fallacy

>stop trying to clean the pool, I'm shitting in it!

>fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy

This actually doesn't exist, it was made later by women.

>fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy

You turbovirgins take video games way too seriously. If you're having fun playing a video game, you're doing it right regardless of what some bitter cunt who hasn't legitimately enjoyed a video game since his childhood thinks.

I'm not going to apologize for caring about the hobby. Your poor standards are what put the industry in this current mess of mediocrity.

>You turbovirgins take video games way too seriously. If you're having fun playing a video game, you're doing it right regardless of what some bitter cunt who hasn't legitimately enjoyed a video game since his childhood thinks.

Attached: 1628797832072.jpg (955x1024, 115.82K)

>fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy fallacy