Are there any games made by ACTUAL crazy people?

Are there any games made by ACTUAL crazy people?

Attached: Untitled-design-86.jpg (602x339, 8.86K)

Limbo of the Lost

No sir.

yes Fallout

slogan is game for mutants by mutants

and first town had a canibal operation you can uncover

pretty crazy shit

i only play games made by FAKE crazy people

Is JCS's business model to release one video, get 50 million views, and live off that for a year?

everything from TempleOS, if they can be considered games.

name a big gaming company, Snoy, MS, Nintendo, whatever, and it'll have trannies in it, so yes

nuBlizzard games

the model is no more videos on the main channel at all because youtube kept giving him strikes for “sensitive events” violations

COD rager violence and deaths.

Looks like the character from Hatred game

Yume Nikki, probably
If you want to count mods, there's plenty, but OreSpawn for Minecraft is a goldmine

Yes sir.

No sir.

Celeste. Dev actually thinks he's a woman.

I don't even think it's their main source of income. It seems to be a hobbyist channel where they just take their time making a few videos over a couple months then put them out when they're finished.

What's the other channel? Spoonfeed me

Drowned God
That was just old dev boomers wanting to make a new game one last time and being too old for that shit they just resorted to stealing assets from new games

Drowned God

Attached: 14221-drowned-god-conspiracy-of-the-ages-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x951, 103.85K)

mongol

Ayy lmao

come on you can find it if you try

There was some occult/ufo/Illuminati computer game from the 90s. Can’t remember the name but the developer was batshit insane

man FUCK you

user I explicitly asked to be spoonfed

I paid for his patreon but then forgot my login and got charged for like two years before I finally cancelled it kek.

but yeah I think most of his videos are on his patreon, even a few never posted to youtube

btw, for similar videos, This is Monsters, Matt Orchard, and Explore With Us are pretty good as well

Cruelty Squad's dev is either insane or an AI that learned human speech through crypto forums

Attached: E7aSy-LXsAkAT6J.jpg (1015x686, 63.57K)

he's Finngolian and thus exempt from the sane/insane sliding scale

He's probably talking about "J C S", though that channel hasn't had any new videos in months either

fairi