Halo... it's finished

343 studios is a sinking ship

Attached: halo infinite head of design leaves microsoft 343 industries.png (739x655, 397.48K)

who

No wonder that 343 can't make anything good if people keep leaving and they keep rotating freelancers. 343 barely exists as a studio

Always has been

Yes, we know multiplayer is fucked and Microsoft doesn't give a shit about it. We know Microsoft is only putting money on the campaigns.

Attached: swerb98udo191.jpg (1355x917, 118.73K)

>nooo not the literallly who dev who works for a shitty product that is designed by comittee

Considering the state of Infinite and that he's one of the people responsible, how's this a bad thing? Too bad more studio heads don't roll.

It's not this guy's fault because the company has gone through firing everyone like 3 times except for the top level people that really fuck the games up like Bonnie ross and the bald headed former Bungie janitor that now runs half the fucking company for some reason

Its always been this way. 343i wasn't made to make good games. It was made so Microsoft can keep making money off halo because it had a loyal fan base.

>head
>lead
>creative
>director
>vision
When talking about Halo, these are signs the person most likely needs to leave.

>We know Microsoft is only putting money on the campaigns.

>make a game that is supposed to last 10 years
>don’t put any effort into the live service/multiplayer aspect aka the part people will be playing the most over this time period
>the campaign is the shittiest part of the game anyway

How do you fuck this up THIS badly?

Attached: 3D082BB7-5143-4652-9968-9A70C0944722.jpg (709x480, 57.13K)

fuckin frank o'connor
what an asshole
he was a shitty journalist, too, back when he was PCG US's editor

Halo has been shit for a long time and these talentless fuckups have been taking home paychecks this whole time

I doubt M$ really cares about Halo anymore. They should, but somehow they don't. Otherwise I can't understand how something as disasterous as 343i is still allowed to exist. Everything they touch has turned to shit so far.

Halo = Any Forums
Devs = mods/jannies

You can't prove me wrong.

I'm leaning towards Halo/343 being a money laundering scheme at this point. There's no way they could be this uncaring if they didn't have bundles of cash to clean.

Remember when the video game industry gave Bonnie Ross an award for being a great dev? But shes released 4 broken games in a row now. One day there will be a youtube video about how 343 scammed MS out of all this money to make a game a bunch of Russians did better with a broken build.

343 is so toxic they made Paramount+ numbers go down lmao

>the campaign is the shittiest part of the game anyway
lol, get fucked. Campaign is the only reason to even play Halo.

Yeah maybe the previous games, but Infinite’s is ass.

>amazing industry

>the chieffag is here

When you first realized you were trans, how did you deal with it? Did you seek professional help? Did you reach out to family? Tell us what it’s like.

Even when Microshit has a big leg up on Sony this generation, they just cannot get their shit together at all. Its fucking laughable how bad the games industry has got over the last two years since Covid.

Attached: despair.jpg (593x593, 125.25K)

What previous games, Infinite has the best campaign in the series and who the hell wants to play Infinite's multiplayer when it has the gayest colors, the gayest accessories, the gayest stances, and troon Spartans with reddit AIs that never shut the hell up. You have to literally be a faggot to enjoy that.

No, you do everyone else a favor in life and finally kill yourself.

probably arrived when you did as he's living rent-free in your head.

with COD they dont need halo anymore