Sniper Elite 5

Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict?

Attached: fmpP9Vsg2s0i1efuM1Rg1gBdMMbQ0PUN1cTVb-izZg4_350x200_1x-0.jpg (350x521, 41.23K)

Literally the same game 5 times

idk i havent played it

Sick new map pack, but why is it 60 dollars?

I played sniper elite 3 but not 4, was 4 basically the same? Will 5 be too?

Crack when ?

there are black people in the game

In northern France? Ww2 why? Do they have documentary historical record of blacks being there

Diversity Wars 5. The bad guys are all white men, the good guys are all POCs, women, and POC women because blacks and women have NEVER been bad, ever.

As for the game, tolerable bugs but feels terrible on a controller on Xbox. At least it's on GamePass. I'd never pay for this just due to jank and wokery.

Attached: 1594687522888.jpg (952x901, 408.17K)

it's some black lady with a scottish accent

Since its a sniper thread, how's Sniper Warrior Contracts 2 and Sniper Elite 2V? I have Warrior 1 but felt more like another fps than a sniper game

The French aren't very marketable right now. The braindead business thing to do would be to try and win woke points with people who don't play the game by introducing someone in the resistance who not only isn't French, but isn't a filthy whitey. Because it's common knowledge that the French resistance was primarily made up of Scottish people who as we all know love being sent off to war for England.

denuvo shit

Denuvo-ridden bullshit

Attached: DRM no way fag.jpg (1037x1027, 110.38K)

1 euro goypass

This will get me through until the game goes on sale for $10 or less which is the maximum price I'm willing to pay for a game with Denuvo where they refuse to remove it for whatever stupid reason. Rebellion have been absolute cunts about DRM.

Attached: GOGchan.jpg (851x851, 156.99K)

isn't the scottish chick part of the OSS? Like wasn't she on the sub, or is she supposed to be an OSS contact for Karl? I started playing while I was drunk so I can't quite recall but I'm pretty sure she isn't actually part of the partisans

can you faggots talk about whether the game is good or not instead of complaining about niggers and women like the tranny fags you are. You obsessed freaks need to realize you're on a VIDEO GAMES board and keep your tranny politics out. I want to know if the game is good or not you fucking retards.

hard to care about the game when stupid faggot moderators at rebellion are banning people for discussing devuno

seems okay so far, not too different from 4 outside of weapons customization and invaders. I'm still trying to figure out how the new sound mechanics work, because I seem to alert multiple enemies even though I'm outside the audible range and/or firing masked

What are invaders?