Are you ready to admit it wasn't that bad?

Are you ready to admit it wasn't that bad?

Attached: FFTA2.jpg (800x795, 107.23K)

For some reason, despite knowing I played the game, I legitimately can't remember a single thing about A2.

Way better than FFTA, even if the stories and characters in both games are absolute dogshit for people above the age of 7. The gameplay is unironically better than FFT too

I remember Ravagers flying around and that was sick. I remember the fantastic spritework.

there's no challenge. and i'm not a difficultyfag, i like plenty of easy games. this one is literally only one tier above like a sesame street video game

>ACK!

Attached: 1653384779425.png (768x719, 226.41K)

>Advance got a sequel
>the original didn't

gay

There's no surer sign that you're right about something than if someone posts pure greentext and a grotesque wojak derivative in response to your message.

what does the A stand for since its not on the Advance anymore

Frimelda was the best thing about this game. What a cool character.

Same

Eh, I liked the whole "joining a mercenary band and going on wild adventures" angle it went for. It just needed an actually solid threat for you to go up against, and not the flaccid weirdo cult group you went up against.

That's because nothing happens. It's pretty much a bland Isekai now that there's no questions about what's real or not.

I wish we could've gotten an Advance 3 purely so it could be on the 3DS.

It wasn't bad at all. Better than ffta for sure

Gameplay wise is the best Ivalice game, but it has a boring story and terrible characters.

i played all of them tons of times and its the best tactics game. its MUCH bigger with way more jobs/items/etc than its predecessors, and all the shitting it gets on its simplistic story is unjustified because the game also has a LOT of very long optional questchains with beautiful stories. the only reason the PSX game gets more praise is because FF was a PS ip so it was simply the most played, and people will always defend the one they played.

>every match starts at 0 MP
I know there were ways to rectify this but this was just so bizarre.
Max MP didnt mean shit.

It was a kneejerk counterbalance to being able to Ultima spam your way through battles, but in tandem with overall damage nerf it just made an already slow type of srpg even slower

T > TA2 > TA

Yeah, I quite liked it. Unfortunately the bazaar system is a competitor for being the worst mechanic I've ever seen in any game. You either use a guide and ruin the entire system, or accept that you might get locked out of the entire skill tree for a very long time by RNG. I remember Luso being stuck as a soldier for *so fucking long* because I was picking the wrong things.

Which is funny, because it actually had that. Duelhorn was a real threat and had its own generals and story hooks and everything, it was all just relegated to side missions. The entire plot is just side missions, really. That's why the game's so divisive, I wager. On whether you enjoy the side mission narrative of it.

Story in FFTA was not only better than A2, but objectively great on its' own. Gameplay-wise A2 was the best tho.

Yeah, it wasn't bad, it was fucking terrible.

I admit that OP is a fag and FFTA was terrible

Attached: 1464462559170.jpg (560x1520, 300.38K)

I remember the streetshark guy being able to kill people by handing them hi-potions. That's it.

I just had a white chocobo rider

It's better an FFTA in every way
The only people who disagree are the same fags that think AoE 2 is the greatest RTS ever; AoE 3, RoN and even Galactic Battlegrounds was better.

>tfw Chocobo Riders had access to every melee weapon
>but all their skills rely on Chocobos, and they don't even use weapons

Attached: 1627757252388.jpg (300x400, 50.97K)

I would never say it was. One of my favorite games ever