What is your dream game?

What is your dream game?

Attached: 2.jpg (640x640, 208.81K)

probably games where it was all a dream. like mario 2

>Microsoft Train Simulator Tokyo Route
God that was so comfy.

Isn't there a train game drawn by the etrian odyssey guy? 電車でGO! or something like that.

Why wouldn't you just play Densha de Go? It's near perfect at being a tokyo train game, pure arcade gameplay with a high skill ceiling.

Immersive sim with budget and polish

Symphogear action game or I would gladly take a musou.

fantasy MMO that is all about leveling, grinding and crafting. trade routes can be established to bring certain material from all over the world to other cities, ship battles against sea creatures and pirates or maybe even pvp to cut of traderoutes from the other faction. mostly I just want a big world where you slowly explore and gather stuff and less focus on raiding and end game.

Basically take Microsoft Flight Simulator and turn it into Microsoft Driving Simulator so I can go drive around photogrammetry cities n sheeiiitt.

This, but with trains

Modern Xenogears with enough time and ability to produce all 6 parts.

I'd like a new dark souls-like game but with all of the refinements and none of the bullshit and a tightly knit interconnected world that flows together really well
like not even fromsoft have figured this out as every game they've made since ds1 has failed to capture the same feeling

one of these too I suppose
but I do wish that it would avoid the trapping of things feeling too video gamey, like prey and dishonored 1/2 are decent but it just feels like I'm playing a game and every encounter/area/puzzle/whatever just takes me out of the experience
whereas I remember back in the day playing the original deus ex and it just did it better
maybe because of the jank and the almost amateur feeling that some of the levels have, I'm sure it was all purposefully designed but it just doesn't feel that way for the most part

Why is Tokyo so soulful, anyway?

My dream game is a courier sim racer set in Tokyo with different eras. So you get showa cars, move up into heisei over time, and finally round it all off with reiwa, all while speeding around like a mad cunt delivering tofu to old ladies or hearts to hospitals.

Attached: 2.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Third person survival horror metroidvania in a post-apocalyptic space colony

cyberpunk that in an alternate reality was developed by a serious group of people

MMORPG Sandbox game where you build a civilization from scratch with other players or just NPCs. It would be a mix of fantasy and steampunk, with buildable trains, ships, and airships, which would be usable by both players and NPCs to make your civilization feel alive.
The problem with something like this is obvious though, in that it would require a massive amount of processing power, and would be immensely complex to design and program, so making something like this probably won't happen for decades, or even in this century. The closest game to this that I know of is Dual Universe, but it's sci-fi, doesn't have NPCs, and is really early in development.

I'm the admiral on a Kancolle base with better graphics, combat and management options.

Attached: __mutsu_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kasumi_skchkko__c71ceaf28340269b1d28dbe583f72b35.jpg (940x1300, 269.81K)

carmageddon but actually good

Attached: 1504870897504.png (600x479, 606.35K)

it's a monster tamer with my own monster ideas. Good thing it's pretty simple to make a turn based rpg today so I dived in.

Attached: 0852.png (2147x704, 1.66M)

worms but actually good

full scale worlds in VR kinda like GTA RP

a game with fully immersive crafting- like being able to tear of specific branches of a tree to make something, or use materials to make anything even if its useless

fallout new vegas but with a working train system