Why don't you have one?

Why don't you have one?

Attached: images (100).jpg (739x415, 20.84K)

>tfw got a PC so I'll never have to touch a console ever again

Because I have PC and Switch.

cant find one at MRSP price
/thread

this

What PC specs?

I have a PC

I have a bluray disc reader for my PC

I have a link to get a ps5 today, but I think I’ll pass on it. Not enough games.

This. There is literally no reason for any other console.

NTA
5800X
5700XT
16 GB 3200 Mhz CL 16
8tb storage across HDDs and SSDs
And a CD/DVD drive because I have older physical PC games I like playing

Attached: 1653436571419.gif (250x250, 1.82M)

integrated graphics and Intel® Celeron® Processor 723 :)

No games

Same.

post link so i can get it

>toddler latches onto PChads in vain attempt to shill his shitty plastic toy again
lmfao, every time

When you sign up, it’s linked to your PSN.

I noticed this happens a lot on Any Forums for some reason

Be honest sonyfags. I haven't owned a console since the PS3 and 360. I've been a PCfag for 10 years. Xbox games are just on PC. What games are out RIGHT NOW on the PS5 that are worth buying a PS5 for? Don't post multiplats. What PS5 originals should I buy a console for?

Based.

PS5 PRO COMING CUH

I'll buy a PS5 as soon as I can just walk into a retail store and pick one up from the shelf
Hasn't happened yet. Only consoles I see available are Nintendo Switch and the Xbox SS.

No games.

Have a PC and Switch which no longer gets used cause of emulation. So PC is all thats needed

Most underaged board on the site, you can tell by the twitter thread spam. And, of course, the tendo shilling.

There are none. I say this as a PSfag from the 90’s. There’s no reason to own a PS5 right now other than to say you have it. If you want a 4K disc player that can eventually play games, I guess? I just don’t see why you’d need one now.

This
I refuse to abide scalpers and I absolutely will not pay the typical $700-900 the ps5 goes for (even from retailers like GameStop who force you to bundle it with useless shit)

Bloodborne

can afford a pc lol

>PS5
No games
>SeX
Starfield and STALKER 2 delayed