Are these any good? Or do I just pick up Songs of Conquest?

Are these any good? Or do I just pick up Songs of Conquest?

Attached: file.png (534x356, 158.55K)

>paying to pirate
lmao do tard really? kek

Homm 3 and 5 are classics

1 chang
wats wrong with 4

Attached: 1652226406524.jpg (534x663, 197.81K)

It's very strangely balanced, most of the factions aren't recognizable and it is arguably the worst looking of the series. Some give that title to 5 but I don't agree with that.

4 might have the best music in the series though.

Found a review series. 2 doesn't seem all that bad, really. I might just pick 'em all up.

Attached: file.png (946x790, 1019.16K)

1 through 3 are top tier with 3 being the best game of all time
t. slav

Attached: file.png (1400x671, 1.12M)

You can't really go wrong with any of them to be honest. They're all fun games, but 3 is where the series really hit it's stride. 4 is the black sheep and 5 is arguably the sleeper hit of the series. If you beat them all and want more there's a 5.5 mod which is really great.

There is no 6 or 7 and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I came

Might and Magic Clash of Heroes was amazing and the only good thing Ubisoft did for the series

Just get 5, it's the best.

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1644065014188.png (498x664, 792.34K)

I got filtered by it a couple of campaigns in because my IQ can be counted on one hand, but I enjoyed it a lot when I did understand how to play well.

5 has good combat, towns, and variety of factions; but it has terrible overworld. Everything feels so small because it's blown up so much.

I bought 3 and 5.

Attached: 1638623460693.jpg (1440x1440, 201.54K)

>missing on the 1 and 2 kino
just buy them all, they're like less than a hamburger

I'll get 'em if I like 3 and 5.

Patrician choice: 2
Normie tier: 3

I've tried replaying 3 but the campaigns are not very fun so I switched to 4 and I'm having a blast.

Attached: dude let me in.png (600x600, 207.82K)

>the campaigns are not very fun
Just admit that you've got filtered by Armageddon's Blade campaignes

4 has the single best campaign in the whole series. I love my man Sandro, but nothing tops the half-dead.

Yes they are good. IMO the third game is the peak, basically a direct improvement on the second game, which in turn was a direct improvement on the first one. 4 has some strange choices and due to the cut development time and money issues has less content, but I do still enjoy it every now and then. 5 is pretty good mechanically, but it looks like shit and the AI takes way too long to do their turn, which makes larger maps or those against many opponents a massive pain in the ass.
Anyway, you could probably just get HoMM 3 if you haven't played any, it's the ultimate experience. Play the others if you still haven't had your fill after playing that one.