Recap

>recap
>review
>analysis
>retrospective
>"was it really good?"
What the fuck is up with people spending more time consuming media related to gaming then actually gaming?

Attached: zoomersoy.jpg (600x513, 30.89K)

>how this episode of spongebob tackled existential natalism in a liminal space with biblically accurate angels | a video essay
>7 hours long

sometimes a 2 hour video is more enjoyable than a 30 hour video game
many such cases

It because I watched one once and joked that it was even more fun now the AI took it literally because it is autistic.

Sir this is a Wendy's

Playing video games isn't fun. Talking about video games is fun.

Is Any Forums dead ?

Attached: file.webm (360x640, 434.42K)

Any Forums has been shit for a long time now but I can't stop visiting this shithole. I belong here

why do zoomers always babble about matthewsepsis or whatever his name is?

gaming is no longer good

Zoomtards don't even know about this hidden gem

Official Video Essay tier list
> Actually good tier
MrBtongue, Matthewmatosis
> Okay tier
Raycevick, Ross Game Dungeon, Mandalore, Superbunnyhop, Gemsbok
> Tolerable tier
Mauler, Gamingbrit, Errant Signal, Extra Punctuation, Examined Life of gaming, Gmanlives, Shammy, Indigo gaming, Nakey Jakey, Turbo Button
> Bad tier
Hamster Anderson, ShillUp, Boulder Punch, Face Full of Eyes
> Shit tier
Neverknowsbest, Salt Factory, HBomberGuy, Critical Nobody, Aesiraesthetics, Max Derrat, ThorHighHeels, Warlockracy
> Abyss tier
Games as Literature, Writing on Games, Gamemakers Toolkit, Jacob Geller, PatricianTV, Grimbeard, Downward Thrust
> The Nadir
Noah Caldwell-Gervais, Whitelight, Action Button

LE GEM

Youtube is even less good though.

The angry birds rewiew is better than the movie.

most people are in love with the idea of gaming

that's why there's like 10% discussion about games and 90% discussion about what fetish you'd have an anime girl do to your balls or something

Thank god I dont know any of these.

Imagine knowing this many literally whos

Most people are imaginary. Including all youtubers and celebrities.

>Examined Life of gaming
Hop is such a faggot why did he delete all of his old videos?

because you touch yourself at night

Video games fucking suck and its more fun talking about old ones than playing new ones

>multi-player shooter with more focus on skins and cosmetics than the game
>single player "cinematic" experiences that are just flat out boring copies of each other
>co-op games that are actually just straight up shitty cash grabs with more focus on cosmetics than the game itself

Video games are dying again, all developers want us to act like casual mobile retards who just give them money to not fuck us in the ass and get addicted to their garbage

Mauler has become intolerable since he starting splicing segments from his cringe podcast in his videos.

>spending more time consuming media related to gaming then actually gaming
why not?