This is the state of Vampire series

This is the state of Vampire series.

Are you happy?

Attached: mm.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Baker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigga have you seen Rudi? VtM has been fucked for awhile.

>She was a star stripper
What?

Attached: 1582.jpg (433x380, 25.88K)

Does it make you unhappy? Then yeah, I'm happy.

this shit sold copies or is another example of go woke go broke?

It's not even a game.

>character
>inventory
>traits
>talents
>"Boston"
huh?

Attached: 1565953570183.png (372x340, 224.5K)

A thinblood nigga acting like hot shit would be comedy if it wasn't completely serious.

i thought it was a rpg, lol, everybody who saw the trailer told each other that it was going to be a rpg.

>i thought it was a rpg
It is an RPG, using the VTM v5 ruleset.
Imagine being such a comprehensively braindead fucktard that you don't know what the Foiles Bergeres was. Imagine being such a dickless nincompoop that you know nothing of French history. How do I know this stuff, but you don't? I'm just a Kiwi, and I know the history of French dance and stripping and shit. Why did they even bother giving her a bio?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephine_Baker
>During her early career, Baker was among the most celebrated performers to headline the revues of the Folies Bergère in Paris. Her performance in the revue Un vent de folie in 1927 caused a sensation in the city. Her costume, consisting of only a short skirt of artificial bananas and a beaded necklace, became an iconic image and a symbol both of the Jazz Age and the Roaring Twenties.
That's obviously who Emem is modeled after to some degree.

Attached: Baker_Harcourt_1940_2.jpg (540x756, 120.25K)

Josephine Baker joined Folies Bergère at Age 20. Emem joined Folies Bergère at age 21. Also:
>While she had four marriages to men, Jean-Claude Baker writes that Josephine was bisexual, and he also writes that she had several relationships with women.
>Speculation exists that Baker was also involved in sexual liaisons, if not relationships, with blues singer Clara Smith, Ada "Bricktop" Smith, French novelist Colette, and possibly Frida Kahlo.
Yea, it's pretty obvious that Emem in VTM Swansong is based on a real-life woman. A very famous black performer who lived in France and was bisexual. But obviously they're steering clear of using real names or likenesses.

>she was beautiful, the smartest and bestest ever and ONLY 17
this is way more upsetting than her skin color

Oh no a black character how ever will I survive this white genocide

literally never gave a shit about this franchise outside of VTMB, even that was a mess of a game ultimately

>>she was beautiful, the smartest and bestest ever and ONLY 17
Josephine Baker was literally all those things. You're criticizing a game for being accurate to real life. Although obviously Baker was 19 and Emem was slightly younger. But it's not a huge difference.

>Are you happy?
Yes. This feels like the Terminator: Resistance of Vampire games. Not as polished as a big AAA game would be, but brimming with passion and fidelity to the source material.

What happened? How did Capcom take it from an anime fighter to this after 20 years of inactivity?

the source material is shit tho

>black shit in european land
no thanks, the only way for those retards to thrive is in european hands yet they bit it.

>In Paris, she became an instant success for her erotic dancing, and for appearing practically nude onstage. After a successful tour of Europe, she broke her contract and returned to France in 1926 to star at the Folies Bergère, setting the standard for her future acts.
I sometimes wonder why developers bother spending all that time meticulously researching their games to make them accurate if incels on Any Forums are going to be confused. I honestly wonder how people have forgotten what the Roaring 20s were like. Flappers? Rampant prostitution? Everyone on drugs?

no it's not is a souless piece of shit and the main characters are proof they are literal souless uninspired garbage and you are probably just a dev of the game.

And that's why it won't appeal to everyone. Licensed games tend to have this limitation.

If that character was white with the exact same writting you would all be simping and calling her a waifu.

no, a used whore

>no it's not is a souless piece of shit
Elaborate?
>and the main characters are proof they are literal souless uninspired garbage
They're vampires so they don't have souls. But you can't hold that against them. As for "uninspired", are you seriously going to tell me that you've played an RPG where one of the main characters is based on a real life bisexual stripping star from the 20s? That is pretty novel.
>and you are probably just a dev of the game.
I wish.

characters are souless garbage and their designs lack of inspiration

Being a famous high class stripper and having a lot of bisexual sex with other celebrities is not the same thing as being a whore.

It really shows how full of shit people are.
>This character is unrealistic.
>Actually this club owner vampire character is almost directly based on a real woman who was black, fucked women, and was super famous and loved.
>Doesn't matter she's a whore whatever SJWs are gonna get me! Noo, I'm genocided by horny black lesbians!

a used whore, sorry roastie but just like you she's a used whore STD carrier.

>beautiful
>black
lol