Multiversus

Only 2 days left now.
Who do you think isn't getting in?

Attached: amiyumi.png (791x665, 298.63K)

Who's your most wanted?

Attached: Maxwell.png (301x544, 102.28K)

i want taz to eat/kiss me
also foghorn leghorn should get in

Attached: taz_alpha_taunt.gif (258x250, 952.54K)

>Who do you think isn't getting in?

Whoever you want the most. Yes, you, the person reading this sentence right now. Sit up straight, will ya? Slouching is really bad for your back.

I want Taz to eat me
I want Foghorn to eat me
I want Wile E to eat me

But most of all
I really fucking want Sylvester to gulp me down

Attached: z6aMX3Uk.jpg (1918x1750, 194.69K)

Reposting tech I lobbed last night, I'll try to find more character-specific stuff later tonight when I have time. Velma booba pic for attention.

General Tech:
>The buffer is such that you can push Dodge during a move's active frames and get it on the first actionable frame
>You can cancel some Chargeable Normal attacks with a Dodge while charging; you can use this to fake out a charged Aerial, including with a Wavedash. This varies by the move but it's very useful if you can.
>The distance you slide if you Wavedash/Waveland without inputting anything seems to be hard-coded to be the same distance every time. I haven't noticed a difference between character traction yet.
>Wavedashing off the edge of the stage or a platform will have you still travel the same distance horizontally, you don't fall during that brief period. This might be useful for certain edgeguard attempts.
>It's extremely easy to wavedash by holding Diagonally Down on the stick and plinking Jump to Dodge, and even easier to do multiple if you can hold the direction steady; you can buffer an attack to come out ASAP after it too
>The above technique DOES NOT work on platforms if you don't do a much more precise input where you input the Diagonal after the Jump and let go before the Dodge touches the platform
>While pretty much every character's Forward Attack strings before the final hit can cancel into pretty much anything, it's more case-by-case as to what things can be cancelled into Jumps, Dodges, or Specials, and some moves are only Dodge-cancellable on hit.
>Dodge-Jump with a Right Stick/Neutral Button-inputted aerial with a Fast Fall is going to be a staple approach tool for any character with good aerials
>Some Aerials keep jump momentum despite most killing all momentum on startup; these combined with Dodge-Jump can cover a large area
>Attacks that use Defensive Meter for their armor DO NOT have Armor if the meter is empty

Attached: scooby_doo_2004_velma_linda_cardellini_by_dman1110_ddr58mk-fullview.jpg (302x401, 23.86K)

>That user, I say, that user's got a temperament like a high PH - incredibly based

Attached: foghorn-promo_1.jpg (580x321, 29.39K)

Absolutely, unbelievably based, and agreed
God, hungry toon boys are just the best thing in the world

Attached: foghorn-belly.gif (448x465, 975.54K)

Superman:
>Forward Attack > Uncharged Up Attack > Upwards Dodge > Neutral Air Attack is a Hitstun combo that works until like 100 or so damage
>You can waveland onto a platform after his Ground Up Special
Reindog:
>You can buffer a waveland after his Uncharged Up Attack and get a weird pseudo-wavedash out of it, albeit slow but with a hitbox on the way up; you can also waveland onto a platform if you charge it enough to get height above the platform
>running or wavedashing off-stage and doing a fast-fall Side Special will cover a lot of low recoveries
Velma:
>Air Side Special can be curved harshly enough to make the trajectory a right angle via Fastfall
>Doing a forward jump to cancel her command grab's run before it grabs anybody gives you a TON of momentum; you can go from one side of the stage to off-stage on the other side with it, especially if you charged it first
>Pressing any button at any time AFTER the command grab picks somebody up will have her slam them down early, and she can act IMMEDIATELY. At low-mid damage, Up Attack is a Hitstun combo from this. You can also use this for better positioning and going straight from it into Up Special to set up the ice zone in that spot.
>If she projects Neutral Special through her ally you can still affect trajectory before it fires
Garnet:
>The shoulder charge you get when doing Side Special during the cooldown recovers INSANELY quickly and can be Dodge Canceled on hit, Forward Attack > Cooldown Side Special > Forward Dodge > Forward Attack is legit as a combo at low-mid damage, as is doing a Dodge Jump from it to edge guard if from the ledge and many other things
>Dodge-Jump Up Air keeps momentum and covers a large amount of space due to its active frames
>Neutral Air spikes on the feet hitbox and ALSO holds a lot of momentum

Attached: 1653449720544.webm (1280x720, 713.22K)

Agreed

Do you think they will give more vore moves to any other looney tunes character? We can only dream.

Attached: tYuWlAnM.png (1200x1280, 413.02K)

Arya:
>If you double-tap Neutral Attack after you've stolen a Face, you visibly cancel the startup of your stolen Neutral Attack and do Arya's normal one instead, but it still uses one of your 5 charges; this does not work in the air
>Her Ground Neutral Attack also recovers INSANELY fast, you can Dodge Cancel out of it basically the moment it makes contact and if they were low damage you can generally get a combo from it
>Wavedash buffered into Down Attack can effectively extend its roll's reach and get a backstab from further out while stacking i-frames on your approach.
Steven
>You can waveland on his platforms like any other
>His Neutral Air carries INSANE momentum on a Dodge-Jump, he can just FLY forward while he's charging it relative to most aerials
Jake:
>If you curve Up Special towards the ground, you can Waveland after it

Attached: EYAweMAUcAAg1uF.jpg (1200x675, 85.89K)

Moxy
>Who's your most wanted?
Space Ghost

You posted them.

Any gems outside the main 4
Unfortunately foghorn is unlikely

Sadly, I'm not sure if anyone else could really get one. Maybe Wily? I could see Sylvester having a bite, at least, but probably not a full on vore grab.

Attached: 1574152640.teaselbone_labbehtazmouth_net.png (1100x871, 1.08M)

Raven doesn't actually have a BBC joke right anons?

what

They could always bring in Yogi and give him the Nuclear Stomach he had in that Jellystone cartoon.

Anyone who'd have to be a console exclusive.

I wouldn't mind if they got in. AmiYumi would make for a sick character if they played like Ice Climbers.

Chase McCain, Emmet is already confirmed and i can't see how could we get a 2nd Lego rep.
>Who's your most wanted?
Maxwell just makes sense, he has crossed over with DC before too.

Attached: R.png (485x515, 308.19K)

Is Bobcat still alive?

Attached: moxy-cn.jpg (640x360, 39.05K)

Yeah, I suppose I'm just hopeful cus of that one episode where Sylvester eats like, everyone.

Attached: EsV-8QHU0AESQyt.jpg (1104x931, 76.47K)

>Ami Yumi
It has been so long since I heard those names. Yes I want them.

Gotta go retro, platform fighters wouldn't exist if it weren't for Joust.

Attached: joust-tv.png (691x517, 681.08K)

Oh yeah, no, same. I hope they'll do it too, but they probably won't.
I mean, at least if Scooby gets in he'll probably half some sort of belch move. That'll be cute.
Maybe Sylvester could have vorebait voice lines, at least?

Yeah, hopefully! At this point I'll just take him being in the game in the first place.

Attached: 1573408611.strawbear_silvester.png (2729x2000, 974.46K)

ENTER

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-26-17-27-32-78_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg (933x1038, 389.39K)

Am I the only thinking that this show was below average?

imagine falling into that abyss of a gullet, good lord

Attached: serp_sweat.png (482x483, 107.28K)

Still can't believe that show got more seasons than Megas XLR. But Ami and Yumi would still be welcome additions.