Just finished picrel. 6/10, grindy as fuck but I like the multiparty dungeons. What are some other core yuri games?

Just finished picrel. 6/10, grindy as fuck but I like the multiparty dungeons. What are some other core yuri games?

Attached: Mary Skelter.jpg (342x439, 52.04K)

welcome to wizardry land

Kindred Spirits is the only good one and that's a
>game

>welcome to wizardry land
He doesn't want dungeon crawlers; he only wants yuri shit.

The name doesn't pull anything up, is it just part of the Wizardry series?

He implies that you're now interested on dungeon crawlers like the Wizardry series, which is the genre Mary Skelter belongs to.
I know you don't and you just want yuri games, regardless of genre, not Wizardry clones.

I was asking for yuri games but I'm not opposed to a good dungeon crawler. I've played a couple Wizardry titles but didn't recognize whatever he was referring to.

>I was asking for yuri games but I'm not opposed to a good dungeon crawler.
Yes you are. Yuri fans don't consider any media that isn't yuri worth watching / reading / playing and you probably played those Wizardry clones because someone told you they had yuri.

Just play Valkyrie Drive, the Blue Reflection duology and the Nights of Azure duology and stop making threads.

Rabi Ribi is really good, didn't even expect it to have yuri.

Take your meds schizo.

>Just play Valkyrie Drive, the Blue Reflection duology and the Nights of Azure duology and stop making threads.
I've played those, but come on don't be a sperg. If you've got a good dungeon crawler to recommend I'm listening.

>If you've got a good dungeon crawler to recommend I'm listening.
What's the point? They aren't yuri.

I like fun video games.

No you don't. You just like yuri; someone who likes fun videogames wouldn't waste time with Valkyrie Drive or Blue Reflection (I can't believe I fell for the "those games are good, the cute anime girls is just a bonus" lies).

Last reply I will give to your thread; at least you had some restraint and didn't call me a "hetshit troon" after the first few replies.

Since when pic related become picrel?

I see people say the Etrian Odessey series is good.

Since I got lazy.
I've tried the first one and it was resoundingly "OK". If further entries are better I'd need to be convinced to try them.
Dunno why you think I can't have different things I like that I can fulfill through different games, but whatever.

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Attached: 1637927936798.jpg (1433x1013, 1.14M)

user has a point why are you playing garbage games? If you wanted yuri why not just play a vn or read a manga? You do not fool anyone.

Now play Dungeon Travelers 2

etrian oddisey, just make all the party members female