Can we talk about BIS

Seriously can this company have their studio bombed. Everything they do is completely broken Arma 3 was an absolute peice of shit from beta to now .They jewed out everyone on DAYZ standalone and now after a decade they want to charge 40 dollars for a new game that's a test for arma 4? What the fuck is this shit who would pay them for a pre alpha with no content. You can call EA soulless but BIS are probably the biggest cunts out there at the moment

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x275, 19.37K)

kys

T. Bohemia interactive employee

Operation Flashpoint was amazing
Operation Flashpoint Resistance was fucking incredible
ARMA was amazing
Queens Gambit was fucking incredible
ARMA 2 was amazing
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead was fucking incredible
Day Z was amazing
ARMA 3 was amazing

You know why they're still in business after 20+ years?

Because they consistently put out games that are better than what anyone else is offering at a scale that no one else is offering.

they're not going anywhere since the us army contracts them to do many if not all of their simulation training. the ETS 2 simulator in the army is ran on the bohemia engine and you can actually run a arma tier demo of it in that simulator

t. retarded armyfag who was an operator for that dogshit simulator

They hated OP because he told them the truth.

EST* 2 trainer whoops

arma is a clunk fuck jank shit but i love it. A2OA was based and arma 3 is kinda based with their position leaning system. its a heap of dogshit but its my heap of dogshit

>You know why they're still in business after 20+ years?
Military contracts.

>Military contracts.
lolno, fucking no one uses VBS.

are you retarded? i used VBS3 during JFO training. if there are off days, and first sergeants / commanders want to fill the schedule with doing something, they will schedule a day at the EST 2 trainer / VBS trainer.

Which part of "no one" did you not understand mr nobody?

you are literally just saying things you have no idea about lol as someone who actually saw it being used pretty widely in the military even in my short 3 years, you're just wrong but ok

quick defend their six other early access games they made after DayZ and never finished.

dayz was dean hall's fault and bohemia wasn't retarded for jumping on that ship since it was a massive phenomenon.

in retrospect, it should have never went beyond being a mod. but who wouldn't jump on that cash cow. it's just dean hall was a retard in terms of planning the game in a sensical way

>Can we talk about BIS
>BIS
whats that?

Attached: 1632106424888.gif (372x340, 3.84M)

this game should have been f2p

I watched some videos of this and it looks exactly like arma 3 but with some better sound effects and a better interaction system. A decade later and forty dollars for this?

I think they were making a joke, user

kys child
>Dayz
fuck off and die

What about their early access space game, their early access ylands, ARGO, and this game.

Fuck off retard. I never even bought DAYZ standalone and stopped playing the mod a few months after release. Arma 2 was incredible being able to tackle objectives how you wanted to and some jank was fair but everything they've done since has been shit. I want the new engine to be amazing but I'm expecting arma 3 with a new coat of paint