Why can't Cliff make good games anymore?

Why can't Cliff make good games anymore?

Attached: 01982394.png (1240x534, 315.7K)

>anymore

look at his jug ass head

bleszinski isn't a dudebro anymore.

I remember this legendary thread

What is ol' Cliffy B up to these days?

Later career (2018–present)

After closure of Boss Key, Bleszinski has gotten involved with theater production. He invested and co-produced Hadestown, and plans to be similarly involved with a revival of Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune. He also seeks to publish a memoir of his gaming career, comparing the work to Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential.[28] He has also expressed interest in returning to the Gears of War series as an advisor.[29]

>kek this nigga got memed so hard he's out of gaming forever

why does he have such a big bed?
is he married?
does his wife fuck the dog?
i have no idea who this is

YOU JUST KNOW

>Comparing self to Bourdain
>A man who very infamously had contempt for the common chef and was unreasonably pissy at everyone despite his own lack of skill, before he died from drugs
I mean it's apt but why would you ever want to be like Bourdain?

Wow, such a profound t-shirt

Attached: 1626641169744.png (113x128, 24.55K)

AAAAH A FLOATING HEAD

Attached: AAAAAH.png (864x790, 292.66K)

post the unedited image

Attached: clif.png (745x662, 93.09K)

>tfw used to post on somethingawful in the early 2000s and have watched everybody from that era become a faggot
what am i doing on Any Forums with zoomers

he's off his fucking rocker

>A man who very infamously had contempt for the common chef

Where did you get that idea? Even in Kitchen Confidential he admits that his own cooking and management style is just what he's most comfortable with, and provides the anecdote of the pastry chef to demonstrate that other styles are also valid.

Never did, just got in using level design back when you could do that in 3 days with BSP, and then sucked dicks to the top, where you get to take credit for other people's work.

I was just thinking about video game auteurs outside if Japan and how there are essentially none who are known for a series of games. CliffyB is one of the closest we have, with a meaner 3 games.

watching other men fuck his wife.

i agree, cuck word is such a gay usage, and only larping right wingers use it for some gay reasons, bc they gay

No he doesnt.

That filthy polack never made a good game though.

>not taking it with humor
that's a death sentence on the internet. just say it's a funny cropping, that it actually says fuck and ignore everyone.

Sure thing, Cliff. We all know you do and hold their pants for them.

>t. leftoid cuckold whilst preping the bvll

>t. larping right winger who's actually a leftist, trying hard to be edgeee-y

Say hi to your wife for me.

What the fuck happened to him?

>One of the lead designers of Unreal Tournament and helped build a titan of PC FPS games
>Directed all 3 Epic Gears of War games and basically created MS' biggest franchise next to Halo
>Completely vanishes from the gaming industry after this besides a few high profile flops

games like jazz the jackrabbit dont impress anyone

imagine not liking futa

nice deleted post american esl smooth brain

Just make Jazz Jackrabbit 3 assclown

Sorry, was busy fucking your sister. Phone posting can be a bitch sometimes, you know?

Attached: 1637993235319.jpg (400x400, 70.12K)

phone users.... lol dunce-kun

Tell your mom to get better Wi-Fi by the way. k thnx