Succeed a perception check

>succeed a perception check
dey hea

Attached: Seelah-Attributes-Pathfinder-WotR.png (619x536, 599.91K)

I replaced this bitch the very moment I could with a custom character. Thank god for that

This European cultural appropriation
niggers haven ever made plate armor
in fact i dont think any other civilization made plate armor like the europeans
it was a lamellar scale chainmail and other subhuman shit

What's the most fun mythic path to play? I played Lich at release and have slowly been getting an itch to replay as someone else, maybe more good-oriented this time around.

Nuke all Amerimutts.
Get rid of Muttification.

My real issue with Seelah existing is that all blacks come from the Mwangi like how all Asians come from Tian Xia in Pathfinder and have generally stayed around that area so why the fuck is there a nigger in the Worldwound? They dont even do anything with her very obviously Mwangi bloodline. Shes just black. With Nenio shes a kitsune so she directly comes from Tian Xia, and if you play as one as well you can talk to that advisor who mentions the area. WHY IS SHE BLACK IF THEY AINT GONNA DO ANYTHING WITH IT

Aeon is the most fun.

>says she used to be a thief
>no rogue dip
how come

Starts at lv1 and Paizo demands that she's a paladin.

she probably just retrained her class level
you can do it in like a week in the tabletop game

To be fair, isn't Thief her background or something? I remember her starting with pickpocket and disable device as class skills.

Whats the name of her sister? Heardah?

Kingmaker party was so much better, Not great, mind you, but better. They sometimes actually felt like a family. WotR team is a circus parade.

ekun was heaps better than niggadin at least.

we wuz knieeghts n shieet

That's her race not her class.

>19 CHA
>looks like that
The Pathfinder games have such ugly characters.

The big issue with the party members in Kingmaker is that theyre all flat as fuck personalities with the exception of like two or three real people
Then, in Wrath, they tried the opposite, where theyre all way too fucking boisterous and loudly announce their personality traits with the exception of like two or three normal people

Her charisma comes from her sassy girlboss attitude, chud.

these characters filtered me before I even finished the tutorial level
please tell me it gets good

A sassy girlboss attitude would be an accurate representation of having 8 CHA and no ranks in diplomacy.

>diplomacy
No need for that when everyone knows to pay reparations to her by default.

It has really fucking good music that it uses very well once or twice. And if you like Pathfinder autism, you'll like the character building.

There are better characters you'll find later on, but for the most part, they're just as cringe and annoying.

>modernity

Attached: 1625914127364.jpg (1191x834, 311.05K)

not really. i only found 2 companions bearable, regill and greybor. makes going lich a lot easier since there's little to lose on that front

Niggadin

There are definitely some good characters with depth, but you gotta deal with all the obnoxious fucks to get to them.

I personally enjoyed Nenio, since she had some great interractions with Regill and her autism is cute. Fuck her quest though holy shit. Lann's pretty good until he goes full simp if youre a girl.

it's racist wypipo fault we never invented metal!