All these flaming faggots crying about the #SaveTF2 post act like Any Forums isn't reddit 2.0...

All these flaming faggots crying about the #SaveTF2 post act like Any Forums isn't reddit 2.0, half you losers weren't born before 2002 and it shows, don't you guys have school how are you here? Anyway,
#SaveTF2

Attached: 304742.jpg (1680x1050, 86.56K)

Sneed

beet's fuck and chuck

Attached: stag.gif (435x250, 2.58M)

#KillTF2 #KillAllZombies
#15YearsOfYouBeingAMassiveHomosexual

Ill bounce you on my cock if I see your troon ass

I'd like to see you try bitch

Attached: coach.jpg (1280x720, 75.14K)

Any Forumsirgins are the type of people to be walking on a train track, seeing a train slowly approach from a mile away, and say "nothing anyone can do. Even if I tried to get out of the way, I wouldn't make it. Lol look at this virgin stepping off to the side, don't you realize it's hopeless? God I'm so much smarter than you for realizing how inevitable the train hitting us is. Where are my fellow train track chads at?"
Most are unmotivated, jaded, lazy, and have convinced themselves that it's pointless to try and do anything. Whether or not the doomer mentality is what caused the laziness, or vice versa, I don't know. All I know is that anyone who has cared enough about something to put in effort to improve it can empathize with #SaveTF2.

Attached: 1653425457971.gif (480x554, 2.37M)

guessing you squat a plate and bench the bar, should be easy to kung fu you into full nelson

Attached: 2g32vqwcg2.jpg (1080x805, 99.09K)

this didn't need it's own thread
anyway what do you hope to accomplish? valve is not going to care about a hashtag they don't have stakeholders who will annoy them about it

tf2 is literallyt saved bros i heard from an insider at Valve that Gabe called an all staff meeting and started emergency bankrupty planning in case they can't fix the bot problem before too many tweets are posted online
screencap this - the TF2 comic will be finished before May ends, a new update will be announced for June 10

>w-what will this accomplish
>n-no i have never fought for anything in my life
grow a fucking spine

UH YEAH HELLO Any Forums IT'S ME RANDY PITCHFORD UHHHH I WILL RELEASE THE DNF 2002 BUILD IN APRIL 2023 BUT YOU CAN ONLY PISS ON ME THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING ELSE JUST PISSING ON ME
I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL ENJOY THIS

>man childs crying because their 15+ year old game doesn't get new updates
literally kill yourself, even OWfags were less annoying and they had more reason to complain considering their shitty game wasn't old enough to be abandoned

You're so cool for being a contrarian, can I have your autograph? Do you have a youtube channel I can subscribe to? Upvoted!

you could try fighting in ways that are actually tangible to Valve

based beets

Games die, play something new for once faggot.

Like how, you love to talk about solving problems without giving solutions
>hurr durr stop spending moneee
I haven't bought a single thing in this game besides a key to unbox for my mann co cap a decade ago

>contrarian
>a game with barely above quake champion numbers
oh please you fat neckbeard to say that is contrarian is like saying bill clinton didn't get his dick sucked in the white house and tyler mcvicker i isn't the reason why no one touches tf2 anymore

>neckbeard because I care about a game I used to exclusively play younger
You got me dude, you are simply on a different level than me. lmaoing at your life rn

>besides a key to unbox for my mann co cap a decade ago
so it is your fault, lol what a gay
anyway go to their office and call gabe a fag

Yeah. We need to fight Valve in ways that actually hurts them. Review bombing the shit out of Steam games would work, as it would piss off publishers and devs, making them less likely to want to work with Valve and put their games on Steam, thus hurting them. This, in return, will give Valve an incentive to respond.

Probably gonna drive up to Seattle to visit some college buddies, might drop by valve and shit on their doorstep

unless you're about to troon out there's no reasoning to make me believe you are anything else

#RapeTF2

This is like my third time visiting this shit board, sorry I encroached on your reddit circle from my /sp/ and /out/ containment boards master

>no I don't browse this board every day and complain about a 15 year old game not being updated
okay sure buddy I totally believe you

>Valve does nothing with TF2 for half a decade because they're doing other shit
>community gets a hashtag trending
>Valve continues doing nothing with TF2 because they're still doing other shit
not saying the other shit is always worth their time but it's pretty obvious they've put TF2 behind them and don't even plan to hire a dedicated team for it
call it a fight if you want but there will only be one party present for it

>because they're doing other shit
Valve isn't doing other shit, they're just lazy greedy assholes who jerk off while eating from a snack bar.

>disagrees with statements
>NOOOOOOOOOO I DONT BELIEVE YOU THAT WOULD DESTROY THE MENTAL IMAGE I CREATED OF YOU TO MAKE ME ON THE HECKIN INTERNETORINO HIGHGROUNDERINO AHAHHAHAA
Believe what you want, theres a reason people don't visit this shitty board unless something major happens. Genshit Impact being top of catalog is proof enough of all the troons and fags on here.

Any Forums is literally r*ddit

There were dedicated workers like Robin Walker until they pulled everyone for their shitty VR development.

There used to be TF2 devs, then Fagben Jewell decided that he wanted a card game and forced the TF2 devs away from TF2 to work exclusively on that one.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO PUT MONEY ON A DEAD GAME WITH ALL THE ECONOMY FUCKED BY BOTS

Attached: 1652879719305.png (407x400, 115.69K)

based