Wow

Wow

Attached: Capture.png (1205x792, 905.2K)

Oh hey, i was looking forward to this. How inevitably pozzed is it?

There's a black character? And you're crying about it?

You are worse than the SJW faggots.

>There's a black character? And you're crying about it?
yes

Funnily enough you can't poz Masquerade more than it already is when it comes to tabletop material. In fact, VtMB is nothing like what's in the PDFs which is like tranny twitter x100.

>crying about people crying about a black character

You are worse than they are.

>crying about people crying about people
You have less than nothing to add to the conversation.

And yet here you are, crying about someone crying about people crying about a black character

why do people cry about black characters? unflinching racism?

wait we're crying about black people? you faggots are so lame i thought we were laughing at whatever the fuck is going on with her eyes

Attached: FLjI6nyUUAQthns.jpg (1185x1716, 277.21K)

Wow a BLACK FEMALE COP
get over yourselves.

It's always third or fourth reply that's like this. GPT-3 algos?

Same thing on capeshit threads. It eventually gets 50 (Yous).

racists get the wall

Man, faces and animations are fucking bad in this game

I played a little bit and it wasn't so bad. It was just very boring with low production quality. Apparently Act I just sucks and it gets better, but I didn't want to find out.

her face is tired

Ok I'll bite, what am I supposed to be shocked by. The graphical quality? I thought this was the Sims 4 from the thumbnail.

Attached: 8098340593850.png (2688x2688, 173.26K)

Nuke all Amerimutts.

>i thought we were laughing at whatever the fuck is going on with her eyes
"Ghoul on the police force is panicking because old generation vampire is wise to her bullshit and demanding to know what she's doing" is what's going on. Have you seriously never heard the expression "wide-eyed". "Deer in the headlights", etc?

>crying about someone crying over someone crying about people crying about a nigger
please, user. come on. get your shit together.

No just real people tired of schizo fags. Why is there always someone accusing you of being a bot or some shit? that's the real GPT3 moment.

Verification not required.

Way to show you know absolutelly fucking nothing about WoD, Any Forumstard. You probably even believe Disney pozzed Marvel too.
There is no conspiracy, there always were and will always be just people with different political ideologieS (yes, there are several, not just "right" and "left") than you, moron.

Why did you immediately think that it is the black people are whats wrong with the game?
Maybe a bit of the internal bias coming out?

Concession acepted.

VtM:B was old WoD. Isnt this one new WoD? Which is was built from the ground up to be ultra SJW. The onyl thing I think thats better from nWoD over oWoD is the Hunter books.

does the game have big tiddy goth vampire gfs y/n

Finally, listening to all your crying was getting tiresome.

>there is no conspiracy
>there definitely isn't a focused conspiritorial effort to get everyone who doesn't agree with their ideology, even centrists, fired from their jobs and ruin their lives