It's over

>PlayStation says half of its releases will be on PC and mobile by 2025
videogameschronicle.com/news/playstation-says-half-of-its-releases-will-be-on-pc-and-mobile-by-2025/

>Sony expects to earn $300 million from PC games in the next 12 months after making $80 million on PC last year.
pcgamer.com/sony-expects-to-earn-dollar300-million-from-pc-games-in-the-next-12-months/

Attached: 72177-16508506758411-1920.jpg (1200x750, 102.8K)

what's over? expanding businesses sounds like opposite of over

based sony giving me no reason to buy a ps5

Isn’t that a good thing?

So Sonybros and PCbros will be friends, right?

IT'S OVER

SONY IS FINISHED

It is a good thing for everyone but Snoys
What mobile games does SIE have? There's FGO but that's Sony Music Japan.

So... Any reason to own a Playstation now? What's the optimal combination? Xbox+iPhone?

why would i buy i fucking playstation if not for exclusives? they literally shot themselves on the balls

PC > Xbox, and Switch.

PC + Switch (PC)

I kinda want universal pc/ps5 crossplay
Would be great for Elden Ring's longevity for example

I have to say as someone who's been playing video games for about 30 years I NEVER would have expected PC to end up becoming the main platform for games even for normal people. Like my older brother who just plays shit like fifa and whatnot is asking me how to build a gaming pc now. I dunno how this happened lol

I imagine PlayStation is about to become Marvel Station this gen, since Spider Man wasn't part of Geforce Now leak and Sony already announced Wolverine game

>Spider-Man
Nigga don't tease me with that, it's never ever coming on PC, same for Persona 5

>Any reason to own a Playstation now?
No. Hasn't been in 12 years.

Your perception of Playstation's selling point doesn't line up with most of the population. Sony's exclusives are meh-sellers compare to multiplats, that's just how it is.

No.
PC and a laptop.

no

Attached: isildurno.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

why would you care about ER's longetivity? even ds1 and 2 are rather populated today
ER will have healthy pop even after they release the next copy souls

It's not like you could buy a Playstation anyway.

According to Capcom, the pandemic introduced a lot of people to PCs. And you don't need a gaming PC to play PC games. A laptop with dedicated GPU is enough to run anything, obviously not at 4K60fps, but even 1080p is good enough (I use 4K TV as a monitor myself btw)

>So... Any reason to own a Playstation now?
Gravity Rush Remastered
Gravity Rush 2
Bloodborne
Demon's Souls
Gundam Versus
Gundam Extreme Versus Maxi Boost ON
Border Break

Attached: 1652945546044.jpg (1440x1800, 275.31K)

>Xbox
Pajeet I...

A single shared platform will ensure crazy activity no matter the time of a day
I was watching Peeve invading today and it's kinda miserable how slow ps5 already is. PC is faster because it's over 40% of the sales, but if we could combine them together it would be lighting fast.

>pc fags: snoy has no games
>also pc fags: yes snoy games are coming to pc, pc can't stop winning
why are they always like this?

I have a theory this all started because of the Xbone disaster. The PS4 was clearly the only console worth owning in 8th gen if you actually liked games and it was the only platform doing well. Nintendo and Xbox failed spectacularly so most Xbox fans jumped ship to either PlayStation or pc. Once Xbox started porting games to pc that strengthened that market. And now that Sony's doing it, most likely just following in Xbox's footsteps, it's just going to strengthen it even further. I'm a console enthusiast that will never, and I truly mean never, support the pc gaming industry so I'm not into this at all. It's funny how pcfags constantly say how much better pc gaming is but the only reason it's getting this big is because of console games. I guarantee you pc gaming would still have gained traction but not THIS much traction if you could still only play Halo, Gears, Forza and other Xbox exclusives ONLY on Xbox consoles and not pc.

No, no, Sony has no hardware.

And a phone for unironically good mobile games and PPSSPP.

Attached: 74526422_p0.jpg (2488x1400, 1.09M)

>>pc fags: snoy has no exclusive games
FTFY ;^)

long winded cope to just say that you love getting assfucked by corporations and will pay them for it

>>Sony expects to earn $300 million from PC games in the next 12 months
How?
>only 1 (one) title announced for this year
>doesn't even have a release date
>and it's a sequel to games that aren't on the platform

Destiny 2 whales, and Returnal

I still do not understand what kind of sub-human mutants could ever find playing ANYTHING on a goddamn PHONE even remotely enjoyable.

Uncharted, Demon's Souls, Ghost of Tsushima

Attached: sony leaked pc games.png (833x813, 48.83K)

That's very clever of Sony though. Make PC pay for PS5 games.

They'll port something ebin

Phone games all seem like gacha trash to me.