ElAnalistaDeBits: PS Plus Classics on PS4/PS5 Graphics Comparison (Its.....not good)

PSX titles seem to be native 1440p
Performance can be very poor
Some PAL50 titles
Only 1 PSP game available
PS2 games are not upscaled, 720p on all platforms

youtu.be/0VdMYie2RAs

Attached: FToSOFmWQAEPRAP.jpg (1843x1080, 137.67K)

how the fuck it can't run psx games at stable framerate in 1440p?

THE STATE OF THE PS5 LMAOOOOOO

__'_ ____ ____ ________ ____ __!

>Switch emulates PS1 games better than the PS5

looks fine to me

>Sony can't even frame pace properly when Duckstation does it automatically on both PAL and NTSC games
What the fuck is going on at Sony

just buy a deck and be done with it

>elanalistadebits

take out your elceleb thread from this board

It seems only fucking Microsoft can do any decent emulation. Both Sony and nintendo are failing at this.

its not that the performance is poor, its that the performance is accurate of the pal version which means max 25 frames

>another half ass job by sony

lmao

vegan

what a shitshow

Attached: 1627664042434.jpg (1263x707, 202.96K)

Literally just emulate holy shit

Right looks the best

The ps3 version is literally the sharpest looking one, you just have to look at the textures. Any other response is pure cope and self deception

Can't wait to see what ps3 streaming is like

That PS2 soul, really takes me back

You don't have to, it has been available on PS Now for many years. The quality is adequate if you absolutely have to play something via it, but it's far from good.

That image in accurate

PS2 Jak 1 is 512x224
PS3 Jak Trilogy is 1024x720
PS4/5 Jak 1 is 1024x448

We've had these things documented in the Jak community for years as Speedruning and performance is really specific for us.

Also for comparison both GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas on PS4 Runs at 1344x896. PS2 emulation on PS4 has also been iffy with some games better than others. For example most games only run at 2x their PS2 resolution specifically specified modified by devs. Also PAL versions of PS2 classics are based on PAL versions and have frame pacing issues. For example NTSC GTA SA runs at 30fpa while PAL SA switches between 30 and 25 every other second it's ass.

The PS5 is more than capable of running 4K PS2 emulation if my old GTX 560 with 1GB OF FUCKING VRAM could play through all of Spyro A Heroes Tale in 2160p.