What are the essential DLCs for this game?

What are the essential DLCs for this game?
What should I pick up first/last?

Attached: Stellaris_cover_art.jpg (600x900, 115.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog-games.com/game/stellaris
reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/l52lay/comment/gkrxc40/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Test

pirate all of it, retard

As with all paradox games - every DLC completes the game and adds bits which were missing.
Just pirate all of it.

if you wait for the summer sale you can get the ascension pack for like $40 which contains 3 - 4 of the expansions, plus a good number of species packs. beyond thatt, you'd need federations and over lord, which on sale will cost you probably $27

>As with all paradox games - every DLC detracts from the game and forces dumb mechanics you need to use but can't interact with without the DLC.

ftfy

gog-games.com/game/stellaris
There ya go

i play pdx games only for achievements...

1. cream api dlls
2. auto creamapi

reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/l52lay/comment/gkrxc40/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

So buy base game and pirate all dlc

thanks!

people will say utopia is essential. when it released it was bit the devs took chunks from it and put it in the base game making it no longer essential. None are essential now and the base game can give you over 200 hours on its own (it did for me).
That being said, Utopia is the only one worth buying as t actually adds new playstyles in the sense of hive minds and that's it.
The rest is not worth it and adds either a single ship type or usually only a menu that gives you a single digit stat modifier.
Or just pirate it because the devs are dogshit.

>The rest is not worth it and adds either a single ship type or usually only a menu that gives you a single digit stat modifier.
because they pour most of the expansion content in the free updates to please whiney ass faggots like you that can't pay the price of a lunch for their new content they spent the last year working on.

Hit a nerve did he Ahmed?

Yes. i can't stand whiners on Any Forums

don't get me wrong, paradox is dogshit. i just think the typical paradox fan thats always whining about a yearly expansion the price of a lunch need to stfu

buying the base game and pirating everything else is the way to go about pdx games

>Buy game
>Pirate all the DLC
>use CreamAPI to activate the DLC
it's not hard

>activating stolen content on steam
all fun and games until gaben finds out what ur doing

>buy game last week
>get rubricator event and have to fight Shard (ether drake)
>guides say I need roughly 15k to 20k fleet power if I am built anti-armor and anti-hull
>bring fleet of corvettes, destroyers and cruisers at roughly 20k and try to kill it
>rip through armor but cannot dent hull
>"huh that's weird"
>turns out regenerative hull takes effect during the fight and there's a flat 1500 hp/s dps check I have to pass to even damage the hull before I start losing ships

They actively sabotage the game for people who don't buy the DLC. People have a right to be upset.

And when is that? hasn't happened to anyone yet.

maybe never. maybe they just black access to the creamapi thing and that's it. maybe gaben rapes your ass. they did just block the pirated workshop thing, though and that was making them lose money. you're probably safe if u use creamapi

literally nothing happens
if you're that paranoid, play it in offline mode

>they did just block the pirated workshop thing
Not really, they changed how it works and games can still enable the option that those use again.