GTA 6: Puerto Rico

GTA 6: Puerto Rico

The map will be the entire island, focused around main city of San Juan, and maybe even include Culebra and vieques. I am 1/2 Puerto Rican and travel frequently to visit family in Santurce and I just came back a few weeks ago and saw rockstar filming locations so I know this is true.

San Juan is a huge city with lots of modern cars, dangerous parts with gangs and crime, cool historical landmarks, beachfront high rise nightlife, and next to mountains and jungles, amazing beaches and ocean. There are also very cool places hidden in the jungles and mountains and smaller cities to justify the rest of the island. And Americans think Latin American = drugs so they will not know that Puerto Rico does not produce illegal drugs but instead pharmaceuticals :)

Attached: p373dns29.jpg (1415x1415, 288.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taxsummaries.pwc.com/puerto-rico/individual/taxes-on-personal-income
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Why did smiling friends say to kill all puerto ricans

Racism

>And Americans think Latin American = drugs so they will not know that Puerto Rico does not produce illegal drugs but instead pharmaceuticals :)
Puerto Ricans are Americans

We are both it’s complicated we have our own identity too

why isnt puerto rico a state and wjy faggots think this is ok?
no taxation without representation ese

>2nd class subjects are 1st class citizens
lmao what

"This is where we, the devs, are going next for stimulation."

Puerto ricans dont pay us income tax, ese

stop lying taxsummaries.pwc.com/puerto-rico/individual/taxes-on-personal-income
puerto ricans are literal cucks

We have more autonomy and the constitution doesn’t automatically apply to us so we can make our own laws to an extent

Bump

>GTA 6: Shit Hole
Not gonna happen. Game need a City with big things to do, and I mean rich people things to do. PR is not the place, next is Vice City because it’s time and people want it then Las Venturas

People want Detroit.

Puerto Rico is very nice much nicer than most of America

sorry to break it to you but everybody hates your accent even non-americans

That's literally just miami again

>Puerto Ricans are Americans
The fuck are you talking about? Is this some redshit thing where you only say that because theyre brown?

Well they like our music so that’s not all true

So? They make 5 stupid LA games and LA is a boring shithole

Because they'd have to pay their own debts instead of shoving it to the US
that's why they've voted statehood down every time

Big things to do like boating and sailing, mountain climbing and paragliding, racing and driving expensive cars, beach resorts and flying planes? All can be done on Puerto Rico much more interesting than boring LA