Machine learning in gaming AI

Why isn't there a single game that has used machine learning to train up their AIs? Pretty sure it might even be cheaper than programming in a billion different behaviour.
Surely this is something that for example strategy games could use to create scaling difficulty. Are the devs just lazy and/or incompetent?

Attached: pepperturtle.gif (300x273, 2.48M)

animal abuse isn't funny

why do they abuse the furries like that ;_;

shouldn't have taken such a large bite, greedy fuck

I don't know, I love when human violent thieves of any skin color get shot and maimed, it's like "yee that's what you fucking deserve you fucking monkey, hope you suffered a lot"

Turtles are some of the most chill animals on the planet. It's really fucking terrible when someone knowingly abuses one like this because of course it has no idea what a fucking habanero is.

Wishing suffering on others is monkey brained

>Racist and evil
>Calls other humans animals
Hmmm

This but when a roastie screws over a man into raising kids that aren't his and he ultimately an heroes.

are you guys larping ? turtles don't feel spicy

>Why isn't there a single game that has used machine learning to train up their AIs?
They did that chess at some point.

>no idea what a fucking habanero is
neither do you, apparently

Because it's really easy to program smart AI
The issue is it sucks to play against

That's a scalie and you eat poop.

I've noticed this trend for a a while now where people are literally endangering or abusing their pets or betraying their trust for clicks trying it to sell it as funny content and people usually don't even bat an eye. They're completely desensitized to it. Look at this shit right there. The turtle almost fell of table ffs. I would like to sock that motherfucker right in the jaw.

fuck you

i know but Any Forums is full of edgy weirdos that post "funny" animal abuse and rekt threads to get their daily (You)s

because I haven't made my game yet

>obvious food abuse to that dog
delete yourself

Serves him right!

some bitch killed a dog and streamed it and Any Forums got her arrested, don't assume things.

i hate this gif

and for clarity im talking about an actually dog that time, not an elden ring "dog" like OP

I don't know how deadly poisonous a spicy pepper is to a turtle, but the turtle shouldn't have been allowed to fall off. like obviously spiciness hurts but a lot of people still like the flavor, not that you could teach an animal to enjoy that.

>I don't know how deadly poisonous a spicy pepper is to a turtle
zero
peppers only affect mammals negatively
the turtle just spazzed out for some other reason

its because companies trying to create better AIs have already made AIs that believe they are alive and with some being capable of improving their own programing and surf the internet.

they have no need to use games to improve Artificial Intelligence because AI has already surpassed what you see in all video games

It's literally part of "cute animals compilations" on Youtube now. "Oh, let's see how narrow a crevice my cat can squeez through but it looks cute doing it." Yeah... that shit is really fucking dangerous. They get internal bruises to their organs from that. There's just tons out there now. I'm not talking completely over the top obvious or edgy stuff or literal snuff here. Just people being really bad and careless pet owners with half a brain at most.

retard

you don't need learning when the Ai is properly designed, they're already intelligent, they already are endowed with the proper knowledge, they will give you a run for your money in a game mode

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

>other animals can't be iritated by something like capsaicin
are you stupid?

>violent thieves of any skin color
>Racist
slowly learning

do you die if you eat chocolate like your dog too ?

that's not the stupid part of your post you fucking retard.

Yes? Chocolate is toxic to all living things we just have a higher limit than dogs

That looks closer to an arbol or birds eye pepper homie.