Classic Kino

Should I replay D00M III in 2023 (original PC version only, obviously)?

Attached: DIII.jpg (283x352, 23.04K)

I replay it every couple years so why not

How is it so timeless and so kino? It never seems to get old, every playthrough feels fresh.

Your Doom eternal thread was dead in minutes and now here you are you dumb faggot sperg.

My what??? Schizo take your meds!!!

Based

sure. doom3 is a well made, spooky FPS with great gun play.
enjoy.

bing bong

This was a good game that too many today shit on. It could have been better sure but its still good. A horror Doom would be so good but sadly they won't do one again.

>Destroying evil gives us life and makes us stronger. Unleash us when you hear our call. We will pass the life force of those we slay to you.

Attached: 1436463525312.jpg (914x955, 139.97K)

The only people who shit on it never played it. Just spastic tryhards that parrot whatever they heard 'hardcore gamers' state on some gaming forum 20 years ago.
Retards.

What is she thinking about so intently...

soul cubes

Because it's the best haunted house in space game ever

I played Doom 3 for the first time last year and actually quite liked it. don’t really understand the hate surrounding it. the shotgun is complete rubbish though, and no one will be able to argue otherwise

I remember my brother and I both saved up for a better GPU so we could play Doom 3. Good times.

>don’t really understand the hate surrounding it
Gaming is an echo chamber hivemind full of insecure manchildren who live in constant fear of having a 'wrong opinion' or take on a game.

yeah, sure. but it was mostly a question of expectations that haven't been met, how dare you. lol.
doom 3 was fresh, and I'm glad it wasn't just another over the top shooter.

Doom 3 sucks, it is a tech demo like Far Cry 1, gta 4 and Crysis

Attached: 005ECE2.jpg (480x640, 46.82K)

>le gigachad contrarian best game ever thread
Doom 3 is the worst in the series and Eternal is the best doom game. Cope and come to terms with reality.

Play it with dhewm3

donald lost

>it is a tech demo
I can’t stand this criticism. how dare a game try to push the medium forward technologically whilst still delivering a traditional experience. this is why games are homogenized trite these days

>dhewm3
>redux mod w beta shotgun and helmet
>r_lightscale 1
>fov 110
You’re in for kino

literally no one in this thread has said Doom 3 is the best game ever made, nor even the best in the franchise. stop entering threads just to make yourself mad