Don't you hate when video games are inconsistent?

Don't you hate when video games are inconsistent?

Attached: 58287282892.jpg (1040x1488, 536.52K)

I agree with the point you are trying to make, however this thread is not video games and you, OP, are a smelly dumb faggot.

Because there's nothing in the constitution about legalizing abortion. Next?

> he thinks overturning Roe v Wade will ban abortion

Liberals really are the dumbest people alive.

Black markets are inefficient and more likely to kill women so that's fine by me.
On the other side can't believe companies are funding abortion travel its bs.

They still think that Kyle Rittenhouse killed three black guys, what do you expect?

Uhhhh video games?
btw more dead mutts=good

No, I hate when faggot OPs migrate here from Any Forums because they can't keep their autism contained to one board

Federal abortion ban is absolutely coming once Republicans retake the House and Presidency. The right-wing activist court won't care about muh state's rights then

>Pro gun so can protect myself from retards made by single motherhood
>Pro abortion so less retards made by single motherhood
It ain't easy being this cheesy

you gotta admit he looks way cooler with a gun

>projection

>Because there's nothing in the constitution about legalizing abortion.

Attached: 1630177541777.png (350x350, 153.75K)

>Here's how Trump can still win

I wonder how many school shootings it will take for them to take action? lol

Then maybe fucking idiot liberals shouldn't have put our country in a situation where people think a Republican domination election is necessary.

Because abortion is murder

Concession accepted.

Just like how Any Forums schizos think native-born North Dakota male is an illegal alien and trans women, right

Any Forumsschizos would never fabricate, spread, and consume false information

Attached: file.png (1029x1189, 733.54K)

Why is that Ukrainian standing in front of a USA flag?

Now see, this is based.

Ban abortion because I fucking hate women, and hope every single one trying to kill their own child dies horribly.

I will not respect any case to legalize abortion until I’m able to freely kill people for similar reasons.

>this time for sure everyone will forget about $5/gallon gas and rent and food prices doubling to care about mexicans being shot in what's essentially mexico!
America is no longer a stable country that has the luxury to care about inconsequential shit like it did 10 years ago. You'll have to try harder than that.

I agree, how long until school are no longer soft targets?

Attached: gun-photo-teacher-Large.jpg (935x1080, 218.78K)

so the backalley butcher kills the woman too

how is that hard to understand?

The only cool looking guns are the sniper riffles with retardedly long barrels

In red states it easily will, pretending overwise is disingenuous.

Prosecute the dirty sluts who abort their babies and the “doctors” who do it as murderers, and see what happens with the “black market abortions.”

>comparing mainstream lefty thought to a couple retards on pol

I laugh.

This is a good thing. I hope they ban condoms and birth control next just to make you sluts seethe.

Ban public schools

nah

lmfao what makes you think some old hag with a handgun will do anything when pussy faggot cops won’t even enter a school during an active shooting? The good guy with gun meme is conservanigger cope

>How long do we have to put the children of country intentionally in a dangerous situation and let the mental health epidemic run on until you let us take your guns so we can kill you for not agreeing with us
lol

The Tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots. Those children died for our rights and their memories will be honored.