>be a DS2fag
>refuse to play DS3 religiously for years
>finally cave in and give it a try
>the first boss is a joke but whatever it's the tutorial
>reach the second boss
>he has a literal fucking baby's rattle for a weapon
>uninstalled right there
DS3 fans are mentally ill

Attached: dsadddd.jpg (1920x1080, 487.58K)

Sorry dude, elden ring made dark souls irrelevant by putting literally every good part about all 3 of the games into one package. It's not even worth discussing those games any more.

All the worst parts, too.

It also screeches and rages like a toddler not getting chocolate milk

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

Attached: ds3 is shit 6.webm (1280x720, 744.7K)

Plus a whole new back of bad parts. And minimal good level design.

Do you not know what a mace is?

its called a mace.
its the screams of a boar

>be a DS3fag
>refuse to play DS2 religiously for years
>finally cave in and give it a try
>the first boss is a joke but whatever it's the tutorial
>reach the second boss
> its literally the enemy right before the first boss
>uninstalled right there
DS2 fans are mentally ill

Cleary an autistic tranny made this thread.

I feel like I'm the only person who almost doesn't give a shit about souls bosses and just likes exploring the levels

how do ds2fags cope with the fact they have the worst boss roster in the entire series

Attached: Lothric_&_Lorian.jpg (1920x1080, 411.28K)

DS3 has some great bosses but people really ignore the fact that 50% of its bosses were gimmick fights

It’s a mace you fucking retard… you must have the mentality of a toddler. Way to out yourself

gimmick fights are based

Persuer would absolutely btfo either gundyr or (lol) vordt. You'd have to be a brainless biased fanboy to think otherwise. Also Flexile Sentry makes dexfags his bitch. I hope you haven't been relying on that fire longsword once you meet him. Nothing in 3 is so challenging you cant just roll roll roll and R1 R1 R1 because that's what souls is now. It's a game where you hit the dodge button at the right time instead of thinking like an adventurer.

theres a difference between a fight having specific quirks and gimmicks.
>yhorm
>wolnir
>ancient wyvern
>deacons
these are the only true gimmick bosses

>hype Yhorm and give him one of the coolest designs in the series
>lol just spam one button like 3-4 times before he dies

>sage
>Greatwood
there are probably others I'm forgetting

>fanfiction fanfiction
also no i havent been relying on any swords because i haven't touched that piece of shit game for years
>Nothing in 3 is so challenging you cant just roll roll roll and R1
blatantly false, abyss watchers and almost everything after filters all rollspammers

having to hit certain spots to deal damage isnt a gimmick. and i really dont see how crystal sage is a gimmick fight

Halflight as well

>abyss watchers
>filters all rollspammers
And it encourages R1 spam. Just stunlock them they cant fight back.

Attached: 1653260476174.jpg (1024x1024, 81.2K)

Zoomer DS2 apologists are mentally ill and should be put down.

Attached: 20220518_083826.jpg (960x894, 41.8K)

>implying you can r1 spam when multiple abyss watchers are aggroed on you. plus you can't r1 spam second phase at all. I'm beginning to think you overlevelled through the entire game.