2 hours

steamdb.info/app/1905750/

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 443.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxdIuY3h4dU
ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/o8emohmo5jh1kkegr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mega Mix
Eh, FT is better.

Complete edition comes with all Future Tone songs and Future Tone skins, supposedly

>Store API Release Date (may be wrong)

Attached: 246c2473f8ec16da9cd2ab24af10e5e89d8f69ee4943cb634880c9dd40bb5961.gif (1280x790, 1.17M)

is it a fun game

Expecting some mods (?)

Nah it's absolute dogshit, absolute cunt of a game.

Would it get released with no announcement at all?

Make a new game or stfu.

loli Miku sex mods!

Attached: 1523947279669.jpg (612x513, 49.52K)

That's just koikatsu

Attached: mike.png (1280x914, 321.83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pxdIuY3h4dU

RELEASE IT ALREADY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA

i had no idea they even made a project diva for switch, let alone that its coming to pc
is it good?
does it even have a comparable catalogue of songs compared to the psp games?

sex

The Switch version is just FT with different shaders and less songs
Apparently the PC version will be more complete but I guess we'll see

Yeah im seeing a pajeet article speculating this is an "all in one bundle bringing the whole series to PC", that actually wouldn't surprise me if sega tries something at least close to this. They won't need to pile one more and more ports that way, they can just try to jew us with season passes and dlc packs

Hopefully they won't release the songs in batches of DLCs. Fuck I hated that for DJMax.
Also, if they've kept the shitty shader from the Switch port and not using the FT models, it's a pass for me.

I'm this close to buying this. I already own it on PS4 tho, I bought it on JPN PSN store back when it came out and there wasn't an English release yet... never played that much 2bh. This Steam release.. will it be the full package or will there be DLC cancer again?

Attached: FTYfFfMXwAIkEHS.jpg (1365x2048, 367.62K)

It was said that there's a choice between original FT shader and Mega Mix anime shader, and that there are 2 purchase options, base with all songs from Mega Mix with DLCs, and complete which also includes all the remaining FT songs.

said where? post speculatory links

ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/o8emohmo5jh1kkegr