>deposit rupees
>play song to rewind time
>play song to slowdown time
>turn into goron and roll through field to reobtain items
>turn back into human and play song to warp to dungeon
finally now i can play Zelda

Attached: brace.jpg (311x404, 27.86K)

it's indefensible padding

I can’t stop watching DarkSydePhil. I love that he’s playing Link to the Past now.

some zoomer ecelb?

Okay but what if Zelda was a horse

Attached: 1653573041066.png (1435x1046, 815.32K)

The three day cycle adds nothing to the core gameplay since the first thing the game gives you is the Inverted Song of Time which makes the time limit in overworld areas and dungeons essentially irrelevant. It's only good for allowing the NPC schedules, and even so it also leads to some waiting around for them.

You know, except for the 37 puzzles involving time of day and which day it is.

list them

Play the game user
>reobtain items
How are you playing majoras mask that you need to fully stock up on every single item to progress? Lmao

>Oh, you think Majora's Mask has well-designed, intricate quests?
>Name them all.

Like what, the Deku flying range minigame in Clock Town you have to play on all three days? That's not something that's only allowed by the presence of the cycle. You can do almost anything in the game at any time aside from when NPCs aren't present due to their schedule.

The entirity of the bombers notebook
Including quests that require certain events to happen or not happen to be able to see them

Those aren't puzzles, those are regular sidequests plus following NPC schedules, which mostly translates to waiting around or doing something else until they're available in the cycle. It's not core gameplay.

my position is that the schedule and timer are unneeded and merely pad all the content.

Alright user bow that you've proven just how delusional you are i dont feel like showing you why you're wrong
You wouldnt understand it anyway

DSP is literally Any Forums mascot

I mean out of all of those things you only need to play the song of time and then warp to dungeon
Unless you are a complete that needs 40 bombs and arrows to be able to do a dungeon that drops a shitton of those items inside

I think you can beat the game within two cycles without glitches, the first not included since you can't avoid it. The only thing preventing of doing it in one is Epona whom you need to access Great Bay.

People like you need to be banned

Oh so an eceleb? Just like zoomeyplays and that cuck guy
Thought v was above eceleb worshipping
Guess fightan fags got a hold of the board

Sorry to hear you got filtered by the best Zelda, maybe video games just aren't for you.

you faggots who jerk off to lolis and worship your youtubecuckolds need to be fucking shot to death

yeah, i can totally go inside unprepared
thanks for reminding me of the stupid option

i like vidya just fine, but this movie game leaves a lot to be desired in terms of playability

>uses ISG and spin attack to cheese most bosses

nothing personnell, ganondork

Attached: R.jpeg.jpg (1024x576, 62.11K)

Unprepar-
Holy shit you are having issues with this game?
Holy fuck now i get it

Attached: 1634782215274.webm (960x540, 2.9M)