Attempting to reconnect, timeout in 20s

>Attempting to reconnect, timeout in 20s

Attached: 1635991056309.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

that's one of the coolest thing's i've ever seen. it almost looks fake. what a remarkable creature.

Is that the effect of a camera that can't register the wing moving really fast (like with elicopter) or what?
there is no way this is true without that explanation

Presumably it's just a really strong wind, one strong enough for the bird to not have to flap its wings to stay airborne. A lot of bird flight is just gliding.

it's windy duffus
amazing how its head stays to perfectly stable

Insane

Hawks don't flap their wings as much as they glide. Wind speed was high enough that the hawk could stay in one place while gliding, probably intentional on the hawk's part to scope out rodents and shit.

>Achievement Unlocked: Leap Before you Look

Attached: bike.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

I thought his head stucked on glass or something

no, and it's pretty common for predator birds

what was his problem?

not enough speed?
or didn't open fast enough?
or both?

What was his plan here?

a cool way to commit suicide

T-T-TRICKY

>Sneak onto track just before a race
>Place a shitty plywood ramp going off a cliff
>Put up sign pointing towards the ramp
>Sit back and watch as dozens of cyclists drive themselves off a cliff
>Can finally drive in peace without a cyclist slowing an entire lane by themselves.

Attached: backslashmfw.png (245x206, 9.68K)

There's a white line painted on the ramp that he didn't follow, looks like it would have led him closer to the center of the ravine

I've watched this many times and best guess is it looks like his chute failed to open. You can see a strap off his left shoulder when he starts tumbling. I don't think this guy was ever planning on "landing" the jump even if he follows the line sharper left there is no way of making that

Did he died?

Crashing this bike

I don't think he was planning to land by following the white line but he would have had a bit more time for his chute to open

animals are pretty based if you ask me